Chapter 4

morning came. i woke up and saw my little sister sleeping beside me.

'OI YUI WAKE UP!'

she wouldnt get up so i just push her out of my bed.

*thud*

*goan*'idiot why you oushed me?!'

'why where you sleeping beside me?'

'hey one question at a time'

'ok i pushed you because you were sleeping beside me you idiot!'

'well its the first time you get a girl to sleep beside you and we all know that will never happen'

'ok first of all yui, its gross to sleep bisde your own sister and second, someday i will get to sleep beisde someone'

'mom doesnt count'

'BITCH I WASNT EVEN TALKING ABOUT MOM'

'im guessing its gonna be a guy then huh?'

i paused while she was laugh, i turned away. she turn to me in a shocked and said:

'hmm?jun? why did you turn awa-WAIT NO WAY ITS GONNA BE A GUY!?!? since when you are gay? i cant believe my brother is gay!!!'

'get out yui'

'ok!...GAYY JUNNY!'

'SHUT IT!!'

i slammed the door. i dont know what to do. lying in bed thinking what to do while listening to my sister being a bitch, i couldnt get any answer...until

school began and i saw kyo walked towards me and i asked him if we could date someone else like a different gender. he was speechless after a while. than spoke

'w w what? why jun?'

'kyo i wanna be with you too but i was just straight until i met you'

'so you are saying its my fault you became gay?'

'that is not what im saying at all!! im saying we should date different genders!'

'fine! have it you way!'

he marched pass by me and bumped his shoulders againts mines

class began, and yet kyo isnt talking to me. im guessing he must be really mad. i looked beside me and i saw ayaka who wanted to go out with me in the first place.

after class, i walked towards ayaka if she wanted to go out with me, she agrees. at the far corner, i could see kyo starring right at me with hatred and anger in his eyes. i ignored it and forcuses on ayaka.

after school i waited for ayaka.

'hey ayaka! ready to go?'

*giggles* "y yes im ready'

i could see her blushing brightly. but it didnt seem that cute. but unliked the kyo does it. the images of kyo popped into my mind. i shock it out. and tryed to forcus on ayaka.

i took her out for tea. it wasnt so bad until...

*door swung*

'oh hey there jun! suprised seeing you her...with ayaka.'

he smirked

my eyes widen. wanted to walked right up to him and slap his face. but i stayed cool.

'kyo, what are you doing here?'

'you told me i should get a girl, so i did'

as he walked in, i saw my 15 year old sister holding his hand and walked with him.

'y y YU!'

'oh hey big brother! or gay brother!'

she giggled

'im not gay!'

'yea sure'

i turned to kyo.

'hey yui, wanna have a double date with jun and ayaka?'

'hmm sure1 anything to bug my bro'

//what are they doing here??????//

'hmm? jun do you wanna stay?'

'no, lets go'

as we left, i could feel my blood boiling. after the date, we both went home.

*****back at the tea shop*****

'good job yui!'

'anything to get my brother pissed and see if he is really gay. is he really gay?'

*nodded*

'HA i knew it! well then i better get home also wheres the 20 dolloars you are gonna give me?'

*gaves cash*

'thanks kyo!'

*brofist* 'no problem'

*****back home at juns place*****

once i got home, i could hear my sister foot steps tapping.

'yo brother ca-'

*slaps*

'w whats was that for?'

'WHY DID YOU GO OUT WITH HIM?!'

'because you told him to go with a differenet gender and he also pays me too'

'he pays you to go out with him??'

*nodded*

//that bitch!//

i thought

'yea so-huh wait, where are the fuck you are going?'

i ignore he question. i marched outside to go to kyos house.

once i got there, i ranged the doorbell 10 times and no one anwsered.