Chapter 9

Ever since Kyo had a job as a manga artist, I barely get to see him. So I decided to visit there. As soon I got there, i noticed that Kyo is talking with some chick. I got over there quietly like a ninja. I lean in to hear there conversation. But I couldn't hear a thing, because they were outside and stupid cars keep passing by and honking.

All I could hear is 'house.......visit.........dinner.........' And that's mostly it.

I walked back home while my head was looking down.

I got home in time to make dinner then sleep. Suddenly the phone rang.

'Yes?'

'Sato-Sensei it's me, Nowaki, are we still having a 'meeting'?'

'Ayaka, why do I have a feeling that around that sentence was a quotation marks?'

'No reason but are we though?'

'I guess...come by around 7, the doors will be unlocked'

'Okay!'

Why do I got a bad feeling about this? I pouted.
I hung up the phone and started to make dinner. Then the door swung open.

'Im home'

'Welcome ho-'

As soon he walk right in, the chick I saw earlier was with him.

'Oh hmm, Chi-kun, are you gonna introduce me?'

'Oh right, Jun, this is Ki, Ki Shin, Ki this is Jun'

//Chi? Chi Kyousuke? That's Kyo's last name? I was wondering this whole time! What a girly last name//

I try hard not to laugh. Be serious Jun be serious!

'Oh hmm Ki, right? I was just making dinner, what some?'

'Yea thank you!'

Just then the door swung open. Crap it's Ayaka!

'Hi Sato-sensei!!'

She runs and glomp me. I could see that Kyo seem upset. But he shouldn't be since he brought a girl with him.

'Sato-sensei, I didn't know there where visitors here. Wanna go some where private?'

'I guess'

As we left the room, things went silent.

~Kyo's POV~

As Jun and Ayaka left the room, I got jealous.

'Hey Chi-kun,'

'Ki, please call me 'Kyo' instead my last name. It's too embaressing'

'But I think it's cute!'

She giggles.

'So for our next manga, wh-hmm? Hmm Kyo, whats wrong?'

'Hmm? Oh hmm it's nothing'

I slightly pouted

//this is almost like in high school//

~Jun's POV~

I could hear Kyo and Ki giggling.

'Hey Jun! What's wrong? Let's focus!'

'Hmmmmm? Oh yea yea lets..'

As things were done, and the girls left, I went out and started to clean the dishes and I could feel the tension between me and Kyo.

'What was Ayaka doing here?'

He spoke to break the tension.

'Its a meeting. How about Ki? She's seem nice and a pretty girl to be with'

Crap why did I say that! I ignore what I said that suddenly a bang on the table was heard.

'Jun! What the hell are you talking about?!?'

I ignore him.

I could feel his foot steps walks towards me.

'Jun don't ignore me!-'

I drop the dish and grab onto Kyo and started to kiss him.

'Ju-Jun!!'

He pushes me away. I couldn't resist what I just did before. I rush into my room and started to think.

//what did I just do?//

Midnight came and I walked right to the kitchen and noticed that Kyo was there. I spoke

'H-hey Kyo, what are you doing here?'

'Im sorry..'

'Hmm? For what?'

'I was a bit..'

'Jealous?'

'Hmm? Yes how did you know?'

'Cuz I was jealous too...I don't want to admit it but it's true. I'm sorry too'

As I look straight to Kyo's eyes, I saw a tear about to drop. And it did. As I saw that I licked it off. Then I face towards to Kyo then kiss him on the lips. His lips where press to mines. I pined him down and kiss him again. My hand slid inside his shirt feeling his body touching my skin. So warm. I look at him once more and smiled.

~Kyo's POV~

As Jun pinned me down, I could feel my heart pounding do much that it hurts, in a good way. He started to kiss me and his hand slid underneath me. Feeling every inch of my body with his hands. His tongue sneak it's way to my mouth, exploring. I started to morn a bit. He stopped.

'Can we sleep?'

He spoke in a sexy,deep voice.
I nodded slightly.

One we were upstairs in Jun's bedroom, he did the same thing to me back downstairs. I morn again and purred. His and my shirts where off, and his warm body rubbing against mine was a warm feeling.

'Can I have some of your wet noodle?'

I blushed and shook my head, even though he was messing around with me. But I loved him anyways. He then again said in a deep, sexy voice:

'I love you'

___________________________

Was that interesting and long enough for ya guys? And don't worry there will be more chapters along the way.

Comment, vote, and share ^^