Chapter 2

as i walked into the class room, mostly all the students were looking at me. i back out of the class room. even though this is my classmates.

as i back out, i bumped into someone..it was Kyo.

'oh hey Jun. i see we are in the same class.'

'hehe yup.'

'dont worry, youll be fine.'

as i stayed behind the door, the teacher saw me and he told me to walked in.

'listen class, we have a new student today. now we all know that this is a all neko school but the school bored sujest that we let in non-neko students and the kid is the first to be here..'

//the hell?! i aint no kid!//

'..welcome Jun Sato'

as i walked in, again all the students glare at me, but not Kyo. he just gave me a smile and wave.

'now Jun, you are gonna sit behind, Kyo.'

as i stare at Kyo, he seems happy.

'hey Kyo.'

he waved

lunch came. and Kyo and I were sitting together eating.

'so how was you first day so far??'

'oh hmm. it was good.'

'thats good. hey wanna come over my place?'

'are you parents ok with it?"

'oh i dont have any parents. i live on my own.'

'oh what happened?'

'they got into a car crash.'

he voice started to break.

as he was talking to me about how his parents past away, tears started to drop. i gentally wipe away his tears. while i was doing that, he stared at me.

'ill talked to my mom if is ok if i could come over.'

he light up like a light bulb.

'gee thanks Jun! you are awsome.'

he hugged me and i could feel my heart pounding.

after school, we took the long way to Kyo's place.

'are we there yet?'

'hmm oh no. we are almost though'

'ok'

as we got to Kyo's place, it was like a temple. but it wasnt that big though.

'were you are your family rich?'

'hmm? oh no. we shared the place with some old rich guy. and when he past away, he lend the house to us.'

'oh i see'

as we walked in Kyo went into the washroom.

'ill be right back, ill go take a shower.'

i nodded

i walked around the house and i find so many old artifacts

'ohhh this is so cool ! i wounder how old is it?'

'JUN!'

as soon Kyo called my name i suddnelly dropped it.

'oops'

with out thinking i hid it under the carpet.

'what was that crash Jun?'

'what crash??'

'ok i see'

as he walked in i noticed he is not wearing any clothes just a towel around his waist.

'EHHHHHH???? HEY PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!!'

then he smirks

'huh? Kyo wha-'

then he suddenly grab on my arm and brong me close to him

'KYO WHAT ARE YOU DO-'

as i was about to finish my sentence, i could feel is breath on my neck. as he lean in closer i tired and yell to get him off but it was no use.i could feel his lips on my neck, so warm and yet wet. he is to stong for a thin guy like me. he suddenly gripped on my body. then he slide his hand on my pants tries to unbotton it. he suddenly digged down in my pants.

'KYO!!1 WHAT IS THIS!!!'

he grab my face and make me turn to him. he then wishpered.

'just relax Jun, let the doing all to me.'

//'doing' what the hell does that mean!!!!!//

he then pined me down on the floor. the weight of his body was to strong and heavy. i could barely move. if feels like my whole body is numb. as i was struggling to escape. he bent down and kisses my neck. the warm, wet feeling wanted him to kiss me more. but i didnt think about that the only thing i was thinking is trying to escape.

his warm lips were all over me. ((((not down there just to let you know....wait until the other chapter))))

i cant do anything. i dont know what to do.

'Jun?'

'y yes?'

'are you enjoying this? cause if you are, ill continued.'

i tried to raise my voice, but it stopped. his lips were press onto mines.

i couldnt help it. i know it wrong but it feels so right.

his hand slides down to my pants again. his tail went toward my body and opens my shirt. his kiss went to my chest. i moan for a bit.

//w what is happening?? why am i moaning??//

i thought to myself.