Chapter 5

I slammed the door so many times that my hand started to turn bright red.

'KYO OPEN UP I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!'

I yelled as much as I could but no one was answering.

I gave up after a while and walked back home hoping to see Kyos damn face at school tomorrow.

School began. I couldn't see Kyo anywhere. Instead of getting mad, I got worried.

'Listen class, we are gonna do a test today'

'But mr. Yamada! You didn't mention that yesterday!'

'Yea I know so suck it up buttercups!'

Man this teacher scares the hell out of everyone.

Mr. Yamada handed out the sheets. As I looked though it, the damn answer is all ready there. Sweet!!!!

I finish the test right on time and handed it. I asked if he seen kyo around the campus.

i shooked his head.

i gave out a big sigh.

i thought to myself:

//i wounder if i maked kyo upset? im really worried//

i wander straight to my home until i spotted kyo in the ally with some neko gansters.

i hid and watch, he was getting beating so bad that i have no choice to help him even though he paid my sister to go out with him.

i ran towards the ally, and i find a knife closed to the garbage bin.

i ran up to them with the sharp side sticking out. i stabbed one guy who was beating kyo in the side. he was bleeding to death, as the other decided to fight him, the cops came and saw the three gangster ran and left the stabbed one behind.

i quickly carried kyo to my place. luckily no one was home. i placed him onto my bed. and grabbed a cold wet cloth and the First Aid Kit.

i took off his shirt to see where the wounds are. i gently rubbed all the blood of off him. i grabbed the bottle the achohol and gently rubbed again. he hisses

'oops sorry kyo. does it stings?'

he nodded a bit

'what happen anyways?'

he sat there silenetly without a word coming from his mouth.

'i was worried kyo why wont you at school.'

noting coming out, except..

'im sorry'

'huh? for what?'

'for using your sister'

'ahh its no biggy kyo. but why did you do it?'

'when you asked out ayaka, i got jealous.'

'oh'

i wrapped the bandage around where kyos wounds are.

we look at each other.

i he look away. he blushes and started to tear up. seeing hate kyo crying, i pulled kyos face against mines. i lean over and kisses his wounds. i kisses his neck afterwards. i looked up, i could see kyos eyes tearing again, i lean over and gently kisses his lips. we make out after a while. i pinned him down onto my bed like he pinned me down at his place. i kiss his neck. and bit his ear leaving my teeth mark on it. i whispers to his ear.

'im sorry kyo. you know i love you and i wont leave your side. i dont care if the world thinks or says that im gay, im just happy to be with you.'

i started to tear up a bit. he sofly kisses my neck. and to my lips. i thursted to get closer to him. i though i couldnt be happier to be with him like i am right now. we look at each other and smiled.

we whispered to each other the three little words:

'I love you.'

__________________________

thanks for reading and dont worry if u want me to make more yaoi books, i will try

Also sorry if I made a lot of mistakes throughout the book ill try to not do that on the others