sal x l.s! reader (pt.2)

Larry and (Y/N) had seemingly finally made up. In her free time, she had began to take dance classes. Larry sort of encouraged her to do this because he didn't want her with the 'mystery inc.'. The paranormal never sat well with (Y/N), and he didn't want his little sister to go crazy when she saw a ghost. 

Sal too had become a lot more fond of (Y/N). She was just like her brother, a huge flirt. Sal didn't really let it bother him though, thinking it was simply just the way she was. (Y/N) on the other hand was mad as hell. 

"Larry, I've tried everything and he won't pick up on the hints!",(Y/N) whined to her older brother. The two split the room, her side much cleaner than his. The similar style and interests didn't really change, there was just an extra bed pretty much. Larry groaned, looking up from his video game at his sister.

"It makes me want to vomit that you like my best friend, but I guess it would be cool to call Sal my brother-in-law. Have you tried actually telling him that you like him?",they both burst out laughing at this. "Never in a million years would Sal Fisher believe that I was being serious. Besides, I'm like a female version of you, not everyone wants to date the opposite gender of their best friend.",(Y/N) joked. 

After a few more minutes of joking around and playing video games, Sal had walked into the room unannounced. "Hey guys, I have a problem.",he stated and sat down on the bean bags against the wall. (Y/N) was hanging upside down from her bed. "Spill Sally Face."

"I like this girl,",he began. That was all it took for an aching feeling in (Y/N)'s chest to appear. Did he really not know of her feelings? Maybe he did and he just wanted to say he liked someone else to make her stop being weird. Regardless, Sal Fisher was one of her best friends. She had to still be happy for him no matter what. 

"Holy fuck knuckles, who?",Larry paused his game to turn and look at the blue haired boy. Sal's ears got red, presumably meaning he was blushing darkly. "Oh, you know . . .",he trailed off. 

(Y/N) sat up straight, a grin on her face. "But we don't know, or we wouldn't be asking." This caused Sal to tense up and groan. (Y/N) took a sip of her soda and looked at Sal. "Guys just give me advice on what I should do! You two are like love gurus." At this, the teen girl nearly spewed it out. "Larry Johnson?! A love guru?! He gets flustered just looking at girls he likes, please don't give him false compliments.",she cackled. At this, Larry's face got red. 

"At least I didn't throw up on my crush!",he rebutted. (Y/N)'s laughter stopped abruptly as her face went hot. "I didn't know that the Mexican food was gonna be that bad okay . . .",she murmured softly. The three continued to talk, the siblings desperately trying to figure out who it was. Eventually, (Y/N) had came up with a plan. "C'mon Sal, I'll guide you through it." Larry was about to intervene, but knew his sister was up to something. 

"Yeah, I'll stay back. I've really gotta finish this level.",Larry exclaimed and continued his game. 

(Y/N) and Sal left the apartments, walking to the cafe where they first began talking. "So Sal, I would recommend taking her to a place like you both like. Don't do the movies, you can't really talk and it just causes anxiety. Second, just make the atmosphere calm. Don't try too hard to make conversation, sometimes silence is blissful."

(Y/N) ordered a drink and pastry, sitting down at the table. "I would say flirt a little, but I don't know how your pick-up lines go.",she commented. Sal sat across from her, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well uh, even there wasn't gravity on Earth, I'd still fall for you."

(Y/N) snickered, rolling her eyes gently. "I mean it's okay. If I were you I would stray away from those though.",she tried hinting around that the pick-up line was the most cheesy thing she had ever heard. Sal's shoulders slumped, and (Y/N) had to pick up the mood. 

"At the end of the date, make things serious so she knows you aren't joking. Take her by the hands, and let her know how you feel. Okay?",she asked. Sal nodded, and was seemingly quiet. 

"Hey (Y/N), you wanna walk around the park?",Sal asked. "Of course! I love going to the park.",she said enthusiastically. So, the two walked around for a while until a couple of hours had passed. Sal insisted that they go to the tree house. 

"Okay Sally, what now?",she asked and walked around, fiddling with the random trinkets Larry had in here. Sal was quiet, and (Y/N) turned around, shocked to find he was really close to her. "Sal what're you--?" His arms wrapped around her, and his cold prosthetic made contact with her neck. 

"(Y/N), ever since you came here I've had these weird feelings. I feel so comfortable with you, but also so on edge. I wanna be my best self and you make me want to try to do more. You're so funny and one of my closest friends, but my heart keeps telling me that I want more from you. I-I think I wanna . . ." He pulled away for a moment, his breathing becoming quicker. Was he having a panic attack? 

(Y/N) shot forward, wrapping him up in her arms tightly. "Hey, hey Sally Face it's okay! I'm here, I like you too. I want to be yours, I've felt the same way for a long time. I kept flirting with you but you never got it.",she spoke quickly, gently rocking him back and forth. 

"(Y/N)--"

"No Sal I'm here for you."

"(Y/N)--"

"Shh it's okay you don't have to say anything."

"(Y/N)!--"

"Sal, baby, please hush."

"WOMAN YOUR BOOBS ARE SUFFOCATING ME!"

She released him from her grip, a dark red color spread across her cheeks. "I'm sorry Sally.",she murmured and cleared her throat. 

"I was hoping I could've got a kiss or something first.",he teased and (Y/N) rolled her eyes. "You wish--"

A cold, smooth, familiar feeling washed against her lips.Sal had pressed his 'lips' against hers. She hummed, playfully kissing him back. Sal tested his newfound bravery, wrapping his arms around her and crawling into her lap. 

"SAL, (Y/N) WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!",Larry screamed, seeing them holding each other in the tree house. "Larry, you were right, she liked me back."

"Bro you're slobbering on each other in mY TREE HOUSE!",Larry grabbed disinfectant and started spraying like crazy. "Nasty, nasty, nasty.",he hissed and groaned. The two laughed, being shooed out by the older Johnson. 

"So, you guys had a plan?", (Y/N) asked as she held hands with Sal.

"Yeah, he was a real dick bag for not telling me that you liked me back."

"He is a Johnson, what did you expect?"