sal x larry's sister! reader

requested by @candice-idk i hope i did your idea some justice! there's a lot more sibling love than sal love, but i promise to include some of this! should i make a part two to this?

"Wow Larry, you actually cleaned up your room some?",Sal teased his friend after seeing he no longer had small tunnels where you could move around, but now could see the entire floor. Larry gave a snort, rolling his eyes. 

"Yeah, mom said that since my sister was coming back into town I had to make the place look decent.", The metal-head grumbled and finished hanging up his last band-tee. Under his mask, Sal's jaw hung open slightly. 

"You have a SISTER?!",he exclaimed with wide cerulean eyes. Larry nodded, motioning to a picture on the wall. Sal must admit, he never really paid attention to that side of his room. It had all his underwear and pin-ups over there, which kind of made him want to gag. "That picture is old as hell though. She moved to France like five years ago on a student-switch program. You know that kid Jacques that goes to our school? That's who she switched with."

"So that's why he's leaving.",Sal murmured to himself quietly as Larry nodded, slamming the last drawer shut and flopping back on his bed with a huff. Sal could tell something was up with his best friend. "You don't seem too excited that your sister is coming back into town." Larry rolled over, facing the wall. This was a touchy subject for him. 

"It's nothing Sally Face. Don't worry about it.",Larry spat almost rudely and kept his gaze from his friend. Sal had seen him on the verge of tears--hell he had seen him cry before! His voice was shaky, and Sal gently patted his friend on the arm. 

"Hey man, it's okay. If you don't wanna tell me then it's fine--",he was cut off by Larry raising up at the sound of knocking on the door. "Shit, that must be (Y/N)." 

Sal liked that name, something struck him about it. It sounded so elegant, so mysterious. And we all know Sal did love solving mysteries. 

Larry opened the door, and there she stood. (H/L), (H/C) hair brushed nicely. She was dressed in a black and white stripped shirt with black skinny jeans and brown leather boots. She totted a brown leather satchel. All she was missing was the beret and she would've been indescribably French. 

"Bonjour mon cher frère! Tu m'as tellement manqué! ( Hello my dear brother! I've missed you so much! )",(Y/N) exclaimed loudly. The two looked at her with wide eyes, not understanding a word that escaped her mouth. "Haha gotcha! Hey bro, I missed you!",she yelled and threw her arms around her brother.

Sal could only look at her, his feet sort of glued to the floor. His hands were slick, she was beautiful. She pulled away from her brother, arching an eyebrow at Larry. "Who's your friend?",she asked kindly. "A girlfriend~?",she cooed.

"Actually I'm a guy, and I'm Larry's friend Sal.",he spoke up quietly. Her face drained of color, aside from the now avid blush splaying across her cheeks. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!",she wailed. Sal gently waved her off, saying it was all good.

Larry crossed his arms, glaring at her. "Damn (Y/N), you haven't even been home for five minutes and you're already insulting my friends." That was not a playful tone, it sounded accusing, threatening almost. (Y/N) was slightly taken back, but her brother was always a little bit of a jerk, nothing new. She walked in with the guys, plopping down on the couch beside Sal.

"So Larry said you went to France for five years. How was it?",Sal questioned. (Y/N) could only stare off into the distance happily. "Magnificent. It was just so nice to get out of this town and travel. I saw so many things, met so many new people.",she continued on until Larry had heard enough.