ghost! larry x fiance! reader

WARNING: ANGST CITY AHAHA SORRY BUT WE ALL KNOW HE DIES SO UH, possible drug use but nothing crazy, MAJOR SUICIDE WARNING, THIS IS HOW LARRY DIES

i listened to habits by tove lo while writing this bc it just fits okay

also, would you guys read it if i made a story like just about larry and my oc? in the next chapter i'll include pics and details about her!

He was really gone. The thing was, nothing seemed up with him. Sure, he was a little sad about moving out, but he was so happy with her. He smiled, he laughed and held her all the time. Larry had never talked about hurting himself, or taking his own life. A few simple text messages and then he slipped out of her life forever.

She was mad, she was so mad at him. He had a future, a life, a wife, and he took that all away?! (Y/N) thought he was selfish for taking his most precious gift away, for ripping the sparkle out of her eye and the beating out of her heart. Later once she found his journal entries, she could feel nothing but remorse. Larry was suffering tremendously. It tore her heart to shreds reading, understanding how much pain he was truly going through. Why couldn't he have told her?

She now laid in bed, her eyes glued to the ceiling. She had moved into their room in the shared house before Sal had . . . she couldn't bare to finish that sentence. He wouldn't do it! Her (E/C) orbs could not longer produce tears, (Y/N) thought to herself 'I probably cried all the tears out of my body.' The scent of Larry was strong in their shared bed, his shirts became her everyday attire, his hoodie only whenever her heart would ache for him. It smelt of his cologne and cigarette smoke. It almost felt like he were there with her sometimes, watching over her or gently stroking her hair. Maybe he was a ghost, maybe he had already moved to the afterlife. 

(Y/N) was going to go to college, she was going to have a career and be Mrs. (Y/N) Johnson, and possibly have little Johnson's running around. Sadly, Larry's body couldn't even be found. She needed closure, but the funeral would still be a couple weeks away. Everyone was still trying to process the mass murder and figure just what the hell was going on. (Y/N) knew she had to get out of this town, and fast, but she just didn't know when. When would she be able to get over her lost lover? 

Countless hours passed, and she rose from the bed. It was around 4 A.M. in the morning, but she had to do this. (Y/N) slipped on her sneakers, pants, and hoodie. She zoomed out of the door to her car, not focusing on her speed as she quickly sped to the Addison Apartments. If Sal could contact the spirits, well maybe so could she. 

(Y/N) was shaking so badly that she nearly lost her footing while climbing up the steps to the tree house. She had brought her MP3, filled with Sanity's Fall and a couple of Larry's favorite snacks. She turned on the music to a blaring volume, lighting up some candles. (Y/N) sat, hoping, praying that she could just see him one last time. An hour passed, and she was ready to give up before remembering about the Super Game Boy. She turned it on, and the screen began to flash. Tears pricked her eyes. 

"Larry, please,",her voice cracked. "I'm not mad at you. I love you so much it hurts, I just want to talk to you. I want to see you again, just one last time.",(Y/N) sobbed. The grotesque sight of a ghost appearing made her heart skip beats, but in a good way. Across from her, Larry stood peering at her. His eyes were glazed over, his shirt torn in a couple places and his whiskers prominent. Even in death he still looked good. (Y/N) was so happy, so unbelievably ecstatic to see her lover she couldn't form words. She couldn't even cry. 

"(Y/N), I'm sorry.",Larry's voice sounded throughout the tree house. Oh how she longed to hear the sound of his deep voice again. It felt like a dream. (Y/N) had so many emotions flooding her at once. She wanted to curse at him for leaving her, she wanted to hug him and plant kisses on his face because she loved him, she wanted to hold him and cry--telling him that she wished she could've done something to help. 

"Oh, my darling.",was all she could weep. She held her arms open unable to do anything but beckon him towards her. He didn't walk, but floated towards her and gently wrapped his arms around her. It felt like a breeze versus his strong yet skinny arms. This only caused her to sob harder, her tears falling through his transparent body. "I wish you would've told me, I wanted to help you. I care about you so much--!",her hiccups prohibited her from ending her sentence. Larry held her hands gently, his hands felt like nippy slices of wind. (Y/N) calmed herself down a tad bit. 

"I didn't want to worry you. Besides, I knew I had to help Sal. I would rather it be me than you babe. I'm sorry I left you, I know what we could've had, but now you can do so much better than what I had to offer. I was just going to be an artist, I had no plans. I couldn't have given you the life you deserve. I want you to move on and find someone better than me.",his glossy sleep deprived brown eyes bore into her (E/C) orbs. 

"Larry, I don't want anybody else but you! You're the love of my life, I wanted everything with you. Nobody is gonna be better than you, you are my soulmate.",she wept. Her body shook violently, she didn't want to even begin thinking about losing him forever. Could she even move out of Nocksville whenever he would be here, forever?

"Larry, please come with me. I have to get out of this town. I need you to be with me.",(Y/N) begged pointlessly, but Larry could only sigh. 

"(Y/N), my soul is forever rooted to where I died. Mrs. Rosenberg lifted that curse once, but I doubt she can do it again. I want to go with you, but it wouldn't help you move on. You know I'll always be with you.",Larry promised and stroked her wet cheek gingerly. 

"W-what if I died here too? Larry I promise you I cannot be without you-!",Larry didn't even let her finish her sentence. "You will not kill yourself to be with me! When your time comes, I'll be waiting for you at the gates. (Y/N) I can't stay out here much longer, but you've got to get out of this town. Enjoy your life, be happy, please."

He slipped out of her fingers for the second time of her life. Gone, without a trace. (Y/N) simply laid down, letting exhaustion consume her. 

//whew chile a little long but vv sad. part two? fluff chapter after this? vote and we'll see!