🍋 dom! sal x reader 🍋

another lemon!! in first person bc ugh typing (Y/N) is too much for me i'm lazy

i hope i did your request some justice! @Kanjimanji

warning: daddy kink??, sum fucc, waxplay bc im THAT bitch, hair pulling, choking, sexting, etc

---

For being short, he was one hell of a Dom. Sal Fisher was like Jekyll and Hyde: sweet outside of the bedroom, mean and strict in the bedroom. The first time he tied me up and said my safe word was 'flapjack', I was nervous and scared. 

The way I felt after that, whew, that's another story. I couldn't walk for hours, my legs were shaking too badly. Sal laughed and teased me for it, but I couldn't really get mad. It was pretty hilarious. Bruises worked two ways for him: he either felt very bad about them and kissed them, or they turned him on because it marked me as his

Sal hasn't given me any bedroom time for the past two months, and it's been driving me crazy. My hair got caught in the door and when it pulled I moaned, it was THAT bad. I couldn't go in the shower without getting turned on, and I was mad about it! Sal was my boyfriend and I understand you can't fuck all the time, but it's went from a want to a need

I now grew impatient, looking down at my phone and whining. I had texted Sal, but he said he was busy with helping Larry go ghost hunting. I would have gone, but the last time we were there we ran across the red-eyed demon, and Sal said he didn't want me to get hurt. 

I laid down on the bed, a mischievous idea popping into my head. If he didn't wanna text, then maybe we could sext. 

I stripped down to nothing but my bra and panties, sitting on the sink and tussling my hair a bit. The hickeys on my neck were visible, but beginning to fade.  I snapped the provocative picture, sending it with the text: ' my hickeys are fading, come give me new ones daddy😈 '

I got a quick response from Sal: ' stop that (Y/N) you know I'm busy right now '

I slipped my bra off, taking a picture of my breasts and my pouty face, showing him I was not going to be stopping. ' what if i don't want to, whatcha gonna do about it? ;) ' 

Another quick text back made me feel giddy. ' daddy is gonna punish ur ass '

I squealed excitedly, my plan working. 

I sent a video of this time, showing him my dripping entrance, sliding a finger in and out slowly. "Daadddyyy~",I mewled and put the camera up to my face, winking at him. "Come punish me then." 

A minute went by before it was opened. I sighed, being left on read for about three minutes. I plugged my phone up before hearing the door unlock. Thinking my parents were home early, I quickly grabbed my sheets and clutched them to my chest. My door was slammed open to reveal a very turned on Sal. His ears were red, and his skinny jeans were abnormally tight. He ripped the covers off of me, pinning me down and showing me the video of myself. 

"You think that shits funny huh? Teasing me while I'm out with my friends? I'm gonna make you scream baby girl.",he growled threateningly, sending an excited shiver up my spine. 

He kept my arms pinned above my head, using his free hand to unclasp his mask from the back and letting it fall to the floor. I admired his face, wishing to touch it. He chuckled, sitting on my stomach and putting a hand around my throat gently. "You don't get to touch baby, you've been naughty." I rubbed my legs together, trying to create some friction. 

Sal forced my legs apart with his cold hands, his freezing thumb stroking my soaked bud slowly. "You don't get to do that baby girl, you've been bad.",he hissed and roughly bit my collar bone, leaving dark bites and soon to be hickeys. I smiled triumphantly, moaning once his rotations on my clit became quicker. 

"Oh daddy I love it when you rub my pussy with your skilled fingers.",I whined and bucked my hips up to his hand. He slowly entered his long finger into my entrance, and I groaned as he added another. They couldn't make up for what he was packing though. Sal was massive compared to his small stature. 

After pounding me with his fingers and denying me to cum, he quickly stripped. I begged to touch him, but the answer was always the same. No

Sal teased my entrance for what seemed like hours, pushing the head of his member in and out, nothing more. "Just the tip.",Sal teased and slowly pushed all the way into me. I dug my nails into my palms, crying out at the sensation of being filled all the way up. 

"Who's that pussy belong to?",Sal spat coldly and began to thrust in ruthlessly. 

"You daddy!",I wept and desperately clutched onto the sheets, my hips trying to meet his intense thrusts. "You know daddy doesn't like it when you tease him.",he grumbled into my ear and bit my shoulder roughly. 

"A-ah I'm sorry daddy!","No you aren't, my little slut." He growled roughly and put his hand around my throat, thrusting in harder. 

He was right, if it resulted in this, I would tease him so much more. He smacked my thigh before pulling out and flipping me over. 

"Face down ass up. Listen to me or I'll spank you." I nodded, burying my head in the pillows and wiggling my butt in the air. He shoved into me roughly, causing me to cry out. He slammed in and out before stopping, leaving me panting. 

"Throw that ass back on daddy.",he commanded, and I moved my hips back. Sal's cold hands rests on my ass cheeks, squeezing them every once in a while. I turned to look at those electric blue eyes, but they were squeezed shut with his head thrown back. His mouth was open wide, it was gorgeous. The sound of skin slapping filled the room aside from the occasional spank. 

His right hand grabbed the back of my neck as he almost pulled all the way out. "Just the tip now.",he commanded as I hesitantly threw my hips back on him.  I tried to do just the tip, but I ached for more. I took in another inch and he smacked my ass roughly. "Ah, sorry daddy."

I had my hips gripped as he showed me what 'just the tip' meant. I felt my orgasm coming near again, and turned around to make eye contact. "Fuck me until I can't walk straight daddy.",I begged. Sal's cock twitched inside, and he began rapidly slamming his hips into mine. The bed frame knocked against the wall as he rampaged me, causing me to see stars. He hit one spot that made my legs shake, and repeatedly hit it. 

"DADDY RIGHT THERE PLEASE!",I screamed and felt tears of pleasure stream down my face. He hit my spot for the final time, and I released quickly. I struggled to catch my breath as my legs shook and gave out under me. Sal fell beside me in bed, pulling me close to him and grinning. 

"You gonna tease me anymore (Y/N)?"

"Oh most definitely."