🍋 larry x reader 🍋

this is a lemon u nasties, enjoy 

also it's not that i don't enjoy soft bbys x larry but i need him to be a bottom or a switch or sum 

pull HIS hair, suck HIS titties lmao

also, seriously, request and give me ideas bc if you don't then it's just gonna be larry x reader okay

---

(Y/N) was bored in Larry's room. The two weren't exactly dating yet, Larry to prideful for him to ask her to be his girlfriend. He wanted her to come asking him. They almost always spent their time like this, talking about life and aliens and such. 

"Hey Larry,",she began. "wanna make out?" He was so focused on his art work that he hadn't heard her, making her groan. An idea popped into her head, she was going to get some Larry lovin' time tonight. Slipping on her shoes, she walked to his bedroom door. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Lar-Bear.",she simply waved and walked off, unaware if he heard her or not. She walked to her house, an evil plan formulating in her mind. 

Larry had turned around to his bed, taking his earbuds out and looking around for (Y/N). Okay, good, she was gone. He pulled the painting he worked on whenever she wasn't here. What might it be? Well, for a lack of better words, he drew her like a French girl. At least, from what he had seen. He had never seen her completely naked, but he'd seen her shirtless and it drove him wild. 

He could imagine what she looked like under her clothes, her perky butt and delicious legs. He loved it when she wore shorts and he got a better look. He wanted nothing more than to have those legs wrapped around his head. 

Currently, Larry only had the basic sketch down. He focused on the parts he knew would be right, like the face and the upper region. His slow strokes on the easel were almost passionate, as if he were making love on the canvas instead of just art. He felt like the only person in the world when he painted like this, he hoped to feel like this with (Y/N) one day. 

The outline was finished, and looking at it made him hot under his collar. If he could see her in person painted like this--the things he would do. Naturally, as most teenage boys do, he went to go imagine his own little fantasy in his head as he drifted off to sleep. 

---

(Y/N) woke up that Saturday morning with a plan. She was going to get some McLovin'. She was never one to glam herself up, but this time she needed to. By the end of this day, Larry was going to be hers. 

She applied soft and natural makeup, the kind that won't run during sex but gave that sex appeal. Her (H/C), (H/L) hair was gently curled and brushed out so it mainly gave it some body. Before she put on her most valued touch, she shaved her legs and every square inch of herself under the belt. Once she was pleased, she put on lotion and walked to her bed. Laying there was a set of lingerie she had from a trip to the store a while back. She had a fascination with lingerie, not really using it, but she would definitely put good use to it now.