larry x vampire! reader

//shameless self promotion?? go check out my book Blood Sucker !! it has larry x a vampire oc !!

//merry christmas !!

//in larry's pov !!

There had always been something strange about . . . her. She was so mysterious, but not an outcast like the rest of us. She was gorgeous, which probably made her popular. Her family was beautiful also, they were all almost picturesque. None of them seemed to ever have a hair out of place, which was almost too perfect.  

Come to think of it, I had never seen them in a store to buy groceries. Never out eating, and never really outside. It was school/work then they would immediately return home. A lot of the time, they would be wondering outside at night. That was stupid dangerous, considering all the strange shit Sal and I found not too long ago. 

How could (Y/N) walk around like that? Poise, shoulders up, almost unblinking. She was breathtaking, but something still just didn't feel right with me. I was hellbent on finding out, and surprisingly, she took a liking to my friends and I. 

I don't know where (Y/N) came from, but she had this odd perception about personal space. Her lips and face would always come so close, almost like a magnet, trying to pull me in. There were other times she was so distant it sort of hurt me. She was always pleasant, but so very confusing. 

In our English class, we were studying folklore and paranormal phenomena. These included ghosts, witches, aliens, werewolves, and vampires. Something always intrigued me about vampires, mostly because I already knew the other species were real, but what about them? They could be walking around and we would never suspect anything. 

"Well, lets begin our research at my house, tonight.",(Y/N) proposed and grabbed her belongings, standing up. She shot me a wink, causing my face to flare up slightly. "Y-yeah, whatever.",I grumbled and grabbed my book bag, leaving to my next class. I knew where her house was, it was a straight shot from the apartments. I felt weird saying this, but sometimes I watched her walk home from my tree house, just making sure she was safe. This was a bad town, I didn't want anything to happen to her. 

It was the time (Y/N) asked me to come over, and I hesitantly walked to her house. She must've been wealthy, the house was quite nice looking. I rang the doorbell, the soft tune going through the house. A young woman opened the door. She had short, blonde hair and piercing golden eyes. Her skin was pale, like (Y/N)'s. "Hi, I'm Evangeline, (Y/N)'s sister. Please, come in." 

She was sweet, offering me a plate of snacks that had been made prior to my arrival. So they did eat, how nice to know. In the mean time, I studied their house. It was nice and neat, almost too neat if she had as many siblings as she did. I munched on a couple carrots, a gnawing feeling inside my gut. I was nervous, but had no reason to be. 

Evangeline yelled for (Y/N) who came down a little afterwards. She was wearing the same clothes from school, her presence sort of made my heart thump. "Hey, glad you could make it. We can go to my room, that's where my computer and books are.",she spoke softly and grinned at me. I've always noticed how some of her teeth were abnormally sharp, but I've never brought it up because it could've been an insecurity for her. I always thought that they were sort of hot though. 

Once we arrived, I took a seat on her bean bag chair, still eating at the large plate of snacks her sister made me. She pulled out the notes we had copied independently, and her hand writing looked out of this century. It was so neat and had that old-timey feel, like way on back. I felt like I was reading the Declaration of Independence. 

"So,", she began. "I've already got the notes about mostly everything." I nodded, feeling stupid considering I only wrote down about vampires. "Well I--uh, I did vampires." 

"Well, tell me what you've got.",she chirped enthusiastically. 

"They're like, cold as ice." I thought about it, and realized that (Y/N) was always unreasonably cold. Ice cold. 

"They drink blood, they're super fast. They don't go in the sun." I've never seen (Y/N) in sunlight either, she was always out of school when it was sunny. 

I began to become scared, and her eyes sort of changed slightly once my demeanor changed. I felt myself begin to sweat. 

"There's this thing, called a uh--blood sucker or something. It's where they're entwined with a human and can drink as much blood as they want without killing them. It's like a 'soulmate' but for blood. Some vampires marry them or just use them, but they're attracted to their scent."

(Y/N) scooted closer, arching an eyebrow at me. "And how do you know so much about a blood sucker?" 

"Because, I think I'm yours.",I regretted saying those words. I just called the most gorgeous girl at the school a vampire. God, she was gonna hate me. She was actually my friend and I went and blew it. "That's stupid, I'm sorry I shouldn't have called you a vampire I know you're--"

(Y/N) kissed me to silence me, her freezing lips pressed against mine. They had a strange metallic taste. Blood. My eyes shot open to make sure I wasn't bleeding, and I wasn't. 

She pulled away, and long fangs protruded from her mouth. "That might be true, that I find your scent irresistible, but I'm a vegetarian. I only drink from animals." Her cold hand brushed my hair off of my neck, sending goosebumps down my spine.

"Now that you know my little secret, I can't have anyone else finding out. You've got three choices, I'm sorry if some seem a little brutal. You can die, become a vampire yourself, or . . .",she trailed off. I was very eager to hear the last one, not really wanting to become anything dead. 

"Be my boyfriend." My jaw dropped. She looked so cute, twiddling her thumbs and acting like she didn't just propose killing me a second ago. Her little cheeks were puffed out, and if she wasn't undead I believe she would've been blushing. "I would really like it if you chose the last option."

I took in a shaky breath, nodding at her. "I-I'll take the third option please." Without prior knowledge to her species, I was gonna ask her out anyways. She squeezed me tightly, so tightly my face began to turn blue. 

"Another fact about vampires, they have super stRENGTH.",my voice cracked on the last word and she quickly let go, apologizing profusely. 

"It's okay. So uh, do you have a coffin or something? I'm kinda tired." I was expecting her to open up her closet and find a torture chamber, but was surprised to see her pull out a blanket. 

"Vampires don't sleep, but you can rest on my bed.",she replied and crawled in, opening her arms. I laid my head on her soft chest, still unable to believe it. 

I come here to study and find out the hottest girl in the school is a vampire, and that she likes me. I wasn't expecting to leave this house with an undead girlfriend, but its a plus. I wonder what kind of weird, kinky stuff vampires are into. Can they give head--?

"Oh, Lar-Bear, another thing. Vampires can read minds."

➸ sally face one-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara