shot 2

Morning....

Ommkara woke up and see gauri still sleeping top of him...
He sigh and place her on bed carefully...

He freash up and come downstairs... Gauri still sleeping..
His whole body ache due to the sleeping position...

At breakfast table...

"Omm... Where is gauri"

"She is sleeping mom"

Ommkara POV...

I eat my breakfast but stretch my hand and neck once...

"Why u do this bro... U didn't sleep well"

That duffer ask me...
And m the fool who didn't not understand his intesion and said..

"Yes... Just because of that kid... I.. I mean gauri...she didn't allow me to sleep.. My whole body is paining"

That's it... All are chuckle...

"Ohh... Really...I thought u trouble bhabi in your first night.. But here she trouble you"

After listen that duffer I realize what blurred out... Ohh no... All are laughing... It's too embarrassing...

"Just shut up"

I said and eat my breakfast...

"Mom"

I listen this voice and turn... I saw that little atom bomb... No no... Little butterfly...

Yes... Butterfly... Because she come downstairs wore a sky blue saree... Her hair open... Eyes was smoke.. She is looking so gorgeous..

She come downstairs hurriedly...

"Gauri... Take care.. U slip"

Mom said...

Because She ran on the stairs... And as expected she slipt...
And I don't know what is happen with me...

Like a filmy hero I ran and catch her in my arms...
Ohh god.... What I m doing..

But... She open her eyes and see me.. And my heart beating faster...
I just lost in her eyes...
What is happen with me..

"Aahhem... Aahemm"

I come out of my sense.. And make her stood... All see towards me in a teasing smile...

"What"

I ask them... And they said nothing...
Little butterfly ran and took blessing from dadi, mom and dad.. They hug her and bless...
I smile...

"Sorry mom.. M late... Please don't angry on me"

That butterfly said innocently... My mom smile and kiss her forehead... By the way her voice is so sweet...

She hug bhavya... Bhavya is elder than her but in relation she is younger... So she called her bhabi..

Butterfly is younger than everyone... I told you na.. She is a kid...

At the breakfast table mom and dad talk about our honeymoon..
I cough... Are you serious... They want to send me with this kid for honeymoon... Who still crying for her parents... Ohh god...

Little butterfly gave me water... Don't know why but I love it... She sit beside me and eat her breakfast...

I deny it because I had lot's of work in office... But my duffer bro... He is so excited...
Of course... He had a mature wife who understand his feelings.. And me... Uff..

After breakfast me and rudy about to go...

"Please come home early... M waiting for you"

I turn to listen that butterfly... M shock... She said this to me... Is I heard correct... She is smiling..
And all are chuckle... It's embarrassing yaar..