Chapter 35: Nothing But A Threat

Darren P.O.V:

Aye Brian and Monty probably finna come, you need to think of something fast!

-Mz. TiTi

Shantice just shot me a text that the plan was off which I already knew about.

I knew keepin Brian pinned down wasn't gonna last cuz Lilah don't look nothing like him.

I'm just surprised that it lasted this long for him to figure that out.

Aight. How he knew?

-Darren

I tried to put child support on him so I could get some money but he started questioning if Lilah was really his and got a DNA test.

-Mz. TiTi

I shake my damn head at this girl, she so stupid.

I call Kito.

"Waddup???" He answer.

"Bruhh you think you can stall me 5 minutes???"

"Yea I gotcha. Gimme a second to get my vest."

"Aight."

We hung up.

I make my way to the dining room where Daisha fixed me and her some spaghetti.

"Darren foods ready!!!" She yelled not knowing I was behind her.

I slipped my hands around her and whispered, "I'm here."

She jumped and turned around in my arms. Her heart picked up it's pace cuz of me scaring her.

She hit my chest, "Don't do that." She smiled. She can't even keep a straight face.

We laughed then I pecked her on the lips before we sat down to eat.

Yall probably wonderin what happened to lil man and his mama well... lemme put this in a nice way.

We untied her and kicked both they asses out. They went to whoever she fuckin round with now.

"Darren???" Daisha asked.

I guess I was caught up in a trance cuz I was just playin with my food. I just ignored her cuz I knew she was gonna ask me something.

I kept eating until, "Darren." She repeated again.

I sighed and looked at her. "Daisha."

"You okay???"

"I'm straight why???"

"Cuz you look like you hidin somethin that you don't wanna tell me."

She hit right on point too and she just don't know it. "Nahh I was just thinkin... you wanna go out for the weekend???"

"And go where???"

"I don't know. I just wanna spend the weekend with you somewhere special."

She smiled. "You cute." She rolled her eyes.

I smirked, "Nahh I'm sexy don't play that shit."

"Nigga you aint even all that so don't try and act conceded." She mugged me.

I smacked my lips and mugged back, "Always hatin onna nigga."

"I'm..."

I cut her off, "Let's go to the beach."

Her face lit. "Yessss!!! I just wanna take a long walk."

"Aight we leavin in a lil minute so hurry up."