Chapter 1: Lose And Find

La'Daisha P.O.V:

5 years later...

D-Baby: You gon' come thru???

Bae: Imma be over there in an hour when I get off.

D-Baby: Alright. Love you Daisha.

Bae: Love you too Darren.

It's our anniversary and I lied so I can buy some time to get him a gift since I work at the mall. I work at Body Central so I definitely couldn't get him somethin from here.

I left and went to Champs. I bought him a Jordan Retro 11 outfit. It was white and blue. My baby was gonna be lookin so fresh up in this bitch.

I left and went to Victoria Secret and bought some Lace and Mesh Teddy that fits enough to show my curves.

Then I left. I walked out to my all black dodge. I got in, buckled my seatbelt, turned my car on and drove to his house. My mom amd stepdad were outta town playing Softball in Texas.

I stopped at a red light and plugged my phone into the car so I could play my music. Then a car honked at me. I looked to my left and seen some fine ass lightskin boys lookin my way.

"Aye lil mama." The driver say.

"What's up???"

"Lemme get dem digits doe." The one in the passenger seat says.

"Sorry I gotta a man boo." I winked.

"Shawty he aint gotta know. I bet homeboy can't put it down like me. I handle mines nahh mean???"

I turned up my music while he was talkin. I flicked my tongue to Or Nah Remix on The Weeknd part.

Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah???

You can ride my face until your drippin cum.

When the light turned green I drove off but they were keepin up with me as I was singin.

Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah???

Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah???

I'm not the type to call you back tomorrow,

But the way you wrappin round me is a prob.

Aint nobody trynna save ya,

Baby get that paper.

Probably gotta lot of other bitches owe you favors.

Pussy so good had to save that shit for later.

Took her to the kitchen fucked right there on the table.

She reppin XO to the death,

I'm trynna make these bitches sweat.

I'm trynna keep that pussy wet,

I'm trynna fuck her and her friends.

"You gon' let me dick you down or nahh???" The boy yelled.

I flicked him off as I was rollin up my windows. They tinted black so he can't see me.

I hit a right at the last moment and lost they ass as I made my way to my boyfriend house.

I pulled up. I turned my car off, got out, grabbed my stuff and locked it behind me.

I opened the door and closed it, "Babe I left early just so I could see you." I heard feet shufflin then something shattered and I hurried and got to his room, "Babe???"