Chapter 32: I Know You Remember

Darren P.O.V:

I knock on Brian door still smackin on deez grapes they is bussin.

He opens the door and seizes my shit real quick like.

He blurts out, "La-La aint here." Then shuts the damn door in my face.

I wait for a second then open the door and walk in. "I aint here for her."

He turns around and aims his glock at me, "Nigga did I tell you to come in my house!!! Don't hoe me I aint ole boy La-La with."

I laughed at that cuz that's exactly how I did ole boy. I don't know his or his son's name so I gave them lil nicknames of my own.

"Chill bruhh I just wanna talk about Daisha."

He squints, "What about her???"

"Do you love her???"

He just looks at me still holding the gun to my face. He tilts his head at me like a fuckin serial killer.

"Imma take that as a yes. Anyways, I have a very important question to ask you... how do you love someone when your their side??? I mean Daisha aint know she was a side till she caught me but you..." I laugh, "You know your a side cuz she went right back in her house with that other nigga and her 'son' living a fake play house, correct me if I'm wrong now, a house that you pay for. Am I right???" I smirk.

"She told me she was breaking up with him."

"They got together yesterday right before she got to your house." I lied.

"She lied to my face.." He whispered.

He slowly put the gun away and just looked down at the ground.

"Damn, time to hit that old dusty trail before all this depression rubs off on me."

I laugh and walk out. My job is far from over. If everything falls according to plan Daisha's life will be miserable.

I will scoop her up and take her under my wing and who knows what kinda things I can do to her.

Just think about it. Me and Daisha gettin back together...

La'Daisha P.O.V:

I walk in my house and it's unusually quiet. I just shrugged it off and took advantage of it and fell asleep on the couch.

I was extremely tired from basketball with Brian and then we had sex. I'm just sore.

I woke up to someone pulling me close and embracing me.

I looked around and noticed I was in the room in my bed. I guess Damion carried me here.

I tried to turn over to give him a kiss but he stopped and just cuddled up closer to me.

I looked at his arms and he was wearing a long black sleeved shirt and that's all I seen. I just ignored it and relaxed.

Then he kissed on my neck which was turning me on but I was still sore, "Stooop." I whined.

He started licking my neck and nibbling on my earlobe. I felt him getting hard and moving closer to me.

Then I heard the front door open downstairs, "Dai you here???" I heard Damion's voice.

My heart fell to my toes. If Damion is downstairs then who is behind me???

I quickly turn around to see...

Brian P.O.V:

I don't know why she is doing this to me. I fuckin love her and she still with that nigga.