Chapter 34: DNA

A couple days later...

Brian P.O.V:

"Daddy come play." Lilah said while bouncin a basketball.

"Alright." Me and her walked to my basketball court in the back of my house.

I decided to make up for not being in her life it's the least I can do. Plus she my daughter.

I aint talk to La-La in a lil minute but I'm pretty sure I might end up bumpin into her one day. Hopefully.

I'm not gonna say we should be friends again knowin that the feelins are still there. That would be too much for me.

My baby girl wouldn't like me being with nobody else but her mom anyway. Lilah looks alot like Shantice, she don't carry no traits from me which...

"Daddy!" Lilah yelled after it was already too late.

She threw the ball when I wasn't lookin and hit me right in my nuts.

"Fu...sh...da... MANE!!!" I screamed as I slowly got down in a fetal position.

Shantice came out laughin, "Good job baby girl, daddy deserved it for not payin attention to you." She high fived her.

I shake my head, "I bet."

"Lilah go inside I need to talk to yo daddy."

Lilah pouted, "But I wanna play bas'ball." Referrin to basketball.

"We will play later okay, daddy can barely even get up." I groaned again.

She walked back inside as I sat up still holdin my nuts, just trynna breathe. That knocked the wind outta me.

"Well we know she's a fighter." Shantice sat down in a chair smilin at me.

"Yeah she better do it to these other lil niggas not me." I say strugglin to my feet.

"Yea she did a number on you huh." She laughed as I slowly sat down in a chair next to her.

"Whatever. What you wanna talk about???"

"Oh." She took some papers outta no where and sat them on the table.

"Child support???" I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Yeah." She smirked.

"I'm not even sure if Lilah is mine!!!" I semi yelled.

She frowned, "Lilah is yours!!! We fucked that night and I got pregnant by yo stupid ass!!!" She yelled.

"I could've sworn last time I checked I was wrapped up when I fucked you plus she don't even look like me she got Shantice written all over her."

"More like beautiful." Shantice flipped her hair.

"More like stank." I mumbled.

"Did you just call our daughter stank???"

"No I called you a stank ass liein hoe!!! I know Lilah aint mines wanna know how???"

"She is yours but imma play along. How???"

"Cuz Darren found yo ass. Who knows who else you fucked before me."

"No one ugh!!!" She rolled her eyes.

"Lilah!!!"

"Daddy why you be mean to mommy???" Lilah was already outside just hiding behind the wall.

I felt so bad but then again she probably not mines so I just stared at her, "Go put your shoes on."

"Where we goin???"