Chapter 31: Unfaithful

~He knows I'm unfaithful and it kills him inside to know that I am happy with some other guy.~

Brian P.O.V:

I woke up to no one laying next to me. Was I dreaming of laying with La-La last night??? Nahh.

I looked all around this house and this lil girl really wasn't here.

I called her once I grabbed my phone.

"Hello???"

"Aye where you at???"

"I'm home why???"

My whole face twists up in confusion. "Were you here last night???"

"Yea."

"Why you left me???"

"I had to go home."

"La-La ion know what kinda side nigga you trynna take me for but it aint happenin. If you gonna be with me, I'm gonna be your one and only."

"I know and I'm gonna break up with him soon don't worry."

"Aight. You wanna slide through and play basketball with me???"

"I don't know how to play and you been knew that."

I laugh a lil, "Come on I'll teach you."

"I don't know."

"I'll pick you up in a few aight."

I hung up. She already know once I say something it goes. She'll build a bridge and get over it.

I just wanna spend more time with her cuz I'm not gonna lose her to some lightskin lil wayne.

La'Daisha P.O.V:

"Babe I'm going out for a walk I'll be back." I kissed Damion's lips then slipped on some basketball shorts.

"Looks more like you finna play basketball."

"It's hot outside, ion feel like wearin tights."

"True."

I put on a sports bra and a red cut-off shirt. He got up and went to the bathroom so I hurried and slipped on my basketball shoes.

I sped downstairs and went out the door right when Brian pulled up. I got in his car and as we were pulling off I saw Damion looking out the window at me.

Guilt rushed through my body and I'm not surprised he didn't call me either.

I played it off like nothing happened but I feel the pain he is feeling.

"La-La ya heard me???"

"Oh I'm sorry what???"

"I was trynna teach you a thing or two about basketball."

"No wonder I wasn't listenin." I rolled my eyes.

"Oooh I can't wait for the day yo eyes get stuck up there!!!" He poked my stomach, tickling me.

"Stoooppp!!! OKAY!!!" I push his hand away laughin.

He stops and pulls up to his house. We get out and walk around to the back where his basketball court was.

He grabbed a basketball and shot the ball from half court, "Wet." It went straight in and my eyes widen.

"Dang." I whisper.

He looks at me and smirks. "Come on." We walk over the the goal and he grabs the ball.

He taught me alot from lay ups to free throws and defense to offense.