4 years later.

Hey, here's another chapter. Toni's POV. Their first meeting. Enjoy.

"Topaz! Did you hear the news! We're getting out of this hell-hole!" Sweet Pea yelled as I walked through the Southside High gates. "Slow down! What do you mean?" I asked him, slightly more calm than he was. "We're going to Riverdale High! Can you believe it?!" "Wait. Jughead's school?" I questioned....and....her school? I was finally going to meet my soulmate, the one I was destined to spend the rest of my life with.

*At Riverdale High*

Cheryl Bombshell. Finally. She was finally in front of me. And damn she grew up looking good. I'm almost drooling at the sight of her. "Pick you're mouth up off the floor, you serpent slut!" Her voice seared through the air, her agressive words aimed directly at me. Then again, she noticed me! "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face!" I teased. "Happily, queen of the buskers!" I have a feeling she doesn't like being challenged, well, unluckily for her, I definitely like challenging her.

It was then that I noticed how close she was standing to me. I decided to use it to my advantage. I leant a little closer and whispered softly and seductively in her ear, "I'd happily be your queen. Also the name's Toni, not Serpent slut." I could tell that shook her up, she stopped acting agressive and just looked at me, as if with new eyes. Then, like the tease I am, I said, "Come on boys, don't want to be late for our first class!"

I left her in the hallway, surrounded by all the watching Northsiders. Before turning a corner, I turned around and said, "See you around Bombshell."

*Cheryl's POV*

I guess 'Antoinette' was real. And she was a gang member. And she was definitely a girl. Damnit.

After a long time, I noticed everyone was still standing there. "Move along, wannabes!" I told them, which made them run for the hills. Or should I say halls.

Alright, that's all I'm writing. Now time  to enjoy my weekend, or pretend to because I don't have a life. Hope that was ok. Please vote if you really enjoyed.

Bye then.