Hiding from the demon.

Alright, another chapter. Also I forgot to mention, this and the last chapter will be in Cheryl's perspective. I'm thinking the next one will be in Toni's POV though. Let's get to it...

Jay-Jay looked down at my wrist and saw the name etched on to it. Antoinette. "Oh Cher, don't worry, it doesn't matter to me. I will love you forever, don't forget that!" He told me lovingly. I believed him, but I wasn't sure if the rest of my family were going to be accepting. I knew I had to hide it from them, and I had a feeling Jason would have to aswell.

I dressed myself in a red knitted jumper with blue jeans, before trekking downstairs to greet my family. Jason was already there and mother was coddling him. I could tell he wasn't enjoying it. I smirked at that, but stopped as soon as I felt my mother's eyes shoot daggers at me.

I pretended to not notice, as I took Jason's hand, leading him outside. School was not to far from our house, maybe about a 15 minute walk. As soon as I got there, I felt all eyes on me and Jay-Jay. Everyone was hoping their name would be the lucky one to be etched onto either one of our skins.

Reggie and Chuck came bounding up to Jason and took him to chat about whatever lame stuff they were into.

I was left on my own until I felt a light tap on my back. I almost leapt half a mile into the air until I saw who it was. "Cousin Betty! You scared me!"
"I can see I did, sorry about that," looking sheepish. "Not at all, just please don't do that again. A nice hello would have been fine," I told her, feeling bad at how I shouted at her.

She was my best friend, if you didn't count Jay-Jay and I didn't want her to be upset. But of course, like usual, Betty bounded right up again. "So what does your soulmate mark say?" Betty asked me like a normal schoolgirl gossiper, "Oh yeah, and happy birthday!"

Well I couldn't exactly tell her, so I just told her: "You won't find out that easily, B." And, seconds later, I started to walk away.

Yes, I know that was even shorter so sorry. I have a lot going on and life has been hectic.

Bye then.