"Congrats. Good game guys." Ben said, congratulating us. "You played really amazingly." He said, directing it at me.

"Thanks. You too."

We were nearly to the changing rooms when I was tapped on the shoulder. I swear, it better not be Candice. Yes, she's also in my class. How fantastic! Sarcasm by the way, just if you didn't manage to detect it. I turned around and it wasn't her. Oh, thank the Lord! But it was that guy that I think his name was Alex. Well the boys were shouting his name so I think it is.. I could be wrong. It could be Palex or Halex or what the hell am I thinking?! Those are terrible names. It's definitely Alex.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Nice game you played there. Finally helped the girls beat us." He winked.

"Yeah, thanks."

"I heard you got kicked out of your old school."

"Yes and thats old news now so, bye." I smiled and walked into the changing rooms.

"Were you just talking to Alex Hutchings?" Sandra said, gasping.

"Oh so his name is Alex?"

"Yes. You should stay away from him though."

"Why's that?"

"He's a jerk, oh and the 'badboy' of the school. He 'humps and dumps' as people say. He's not worth your time, plus he's major trouble."

"And you know this how?" I said grinning and winking at her.

"Because I er.. yeah. I had a crush on him and then he slept with me and basically didn't talk to me again. He took my v-card." She whispered the last bit. "Just stay away from him."

"I'm not afraid of him. I can handle him."

"Can you?"

"Oh please Sandra, if you haven't noticed, Abi is kind of a badgirl! I'm sure she can handle him. And she's not exactly an idiot so yeah. Besides, don't beat yourself over what happened, people make mistakes.. At least you got to lose it to a sex God." Sky winked at Sandra.

Sandra immediately went red. "Oh shut up, Sky!" We finished getting dressed. Today I wore some skinny jeans and a short sleeve top. I also wore my converse again.

"To science!" Sky said, grabbing my arm and dragging me science. I groaned. I found out Sky was in this class with me. Only her though. I know, I had science with Mr Finch with Sandra but turns out it was the wrong class so I'm now in Sky's class. We got there, on time. I mentally cried. I hated science. "You can sit with me, we're allowed to sit wherever we want. Mrs Frads doesn't really care."

"Well maybe science won't be as bad as I thought?" Sky sat at the edge of the table and I sat next to her, leaving two spaces next to me. The tables were in rows. I hope whoever sits next to me is an alright person.. Hell, I don't want anyone to sit next to me. Okay, harsh I know but still.

"Oh, what did your parents say yesterday with your spaghetti clothes?"

"My doesn't know. I didn't want him to worry."

"What happened to your mum? What did she say?"

"Nothing. She left when me and Tony were born. My dad is a single father."

"Oh thats harsh. I'm sorry I brought it up."

"Its fine, I don't give a crap. She obviously didn't want us and I certainly don't need her so its all good."

"Okay." I saw Alex walk into the classroom. He spotted me and grinned. Crud! I have an open seat next to me. I propped my bag up onto the seat. Let me tell you what Alex looks like, you need to know right? He had jet black hair with blue eyes like wow thats totally hot.. He was tall, nearing 6ft like holy fudge I'm only 5ft 6. Okay I'm kind of tall for a girl but come on, how can you be so tall? He had dimples too like oh my fudge. You can clearly tell he worked out, the way you can see how muscley his arms are and how when he was sweating through his Phys Ed uniform you could clearly see a six pack.. maybe eight, who knows! He had a defined jaw and just looked scrumscious. Now that is why Sky said that he was a sex God. He absolutely fits the description!