You Can't Love Her

“No…” Everyone turned to see me

“I’m not asking you Harry. I chose you because of all the rumors that you had caused to the band,” he turned to look at Cher and grabbed her shoulder, “And this is when you get involved, lovely…You are going to have a one year long relationship with the grumpy man.”

“Okay…” she said

“Hell no!” I beamed and saw how Cher’s face fell in embarrassment “You bloody bastard! You can’t do that, Simon!”

“Yes I can Harry, I own you” he smiled “Besides, this will improve your careers. Both of you got out from the X-Factor so no one around the globe knows about your existence, you need help and gossips are the easiest way. I talked with Cher’s manager and she agreed…It’s all done; you guys are a couple from now on. Your scripts will be sent to your e-mail addresses in a few hours…good luck!”

Simon walked out from the small cabin leaving the six of us there. I turned to the other guys, all of them with the same shocking expression all over their faces. Then, I turned to see Cher. With a sad stare, she was looking at the floor. I think I hurt her feelings at the moment I refused to be her fake boyfriend. I returned my stare to Liam and lively nodded. He understood that I wanted to talk with Cher alone, so he nodded back and told the boys to leave the recording room with him. They shut the door while I sat down at the small couch next to her. She looked at me for a second and then looked back at the floor.

“Are you okay?” I asked “You look a little down.”

“Yes…it’s just that I feel like all this is my fault…if I wouldn’t kissed you back then, none of this would ever happen, and you wouldn’t be angry with Simon.”

“This is not your fault! Don’t ever think that again!” I grabbed her right hand in comfort and smiled “Besides, I’m always mad at Simon,” I winked and she silently laughed “Don’t you think it’s crazy? I’d never imagine being somebody’s fake boyfriend, do you?”

“Me neither! I think its way too weird” she laughed, “But I guess this is the way the world works.”

“Well, I’m tired the way the world works.”

“You don’t like being my boyfriend right?” looking sad

“Fake boyfriend, please” I laughed, “Hmm no, it’s not that it’s just…”

Zayn knocked the door and walked in interrupting me. Zayn, you are officially my hero, man! Simon had told the boys that Cher and I should get to know each other, which was entirely ridiculous, because we spent weeks together at the X-Factor.

“We already know each other,” I complained

“That’s what he said,” he closed the door and then looked inside one more time “Oh, and also that you should spend as much time together as possible…”

“Even when there’s no cameras around?” I asked

“Yep…well, see ya.”

I turned to look at Cher, I could tell she was being shy; her small cheeks were kind of red. She met my gaze and smiled.

“Wanna go to my apartment?” she added

I doubted for a minute but finally said, “Sure.”

I stood up and offered her my hand. She smiled, grabbed it, and we walked out from the cabin. All of the lads were playing football in the living room. They don’t care if they break something; the fun, is all that matters. Cher and I decided to join them for a while. Almost an hour passed and she decided to sit down. I kept on playing. Some of the boys…Liam…told me that it was completely rude to leave her alone, but I decided to play for a bit more and then make her company. A few minutes passed and when I turned to Cher, she was texting. Pretty normal, great! She’s not my real girlfriend that’s why I’m neglecting her, but she is my…fake…girlfriend…so I must pay her a little bit more attention and she’s also my friend, though.