starting tomorrow + p.j.m

Music plssss

🌙

"You asked me to marry her now you want me to live with her?! You know  well i don't like her appa, and i have a girlfriend!"

Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs as he argued with his father, he didn't like you. Never will he ever. That's what he had in mind.

He already had a girlfriend. Which you envied. You envied her because jimin loves her. You? You ruined everything in your point of view.

"Its for the company jimin." His father stated calmly while looking back at the format of his neatly folded papers inside the document.

You on the other side of the door, carefully listened as you slowly shed tears. You didn't mean to eavesdrop, it was just coincidence.

You've liked jimin, mostly because he was your highschool crush. Some may say it's cliché, but you think more afar from that really.

"Whatever." Jimin angrily stomped his feet against the floor as he walked out of his father's office. You hid somewhere to not be seen.

🌙

"Miss y/n, the park family is ready to see you" jimin's secretary told you as you nodded slowly. She led you the way where it was.

You were browsing the hallways of the house as it was big as a mansion. You could probably get lost here without someone leading you the way.

"Ah y/n, my future daughter in law" jimin's mom smiled as she tightly held you in her warm embrace, as you felt safe towards her.

"Miss han, i mean- Mrs. Park, from this day on, this will be yours and jimin's home." You widened your eyes as words can't come out of your mouth.

"W-what? When?" You didn't know why you stuttered, but you were sure because of jimin's angry stare directly at you and nervousness.

"Starting tomorrow." His father stated as he smiled whilst looking at you. Jimin on the other hand, you can see he was furious.

"Well, we'll leave you two to talk about this" his mother took his father's hand out of the room while there was complete silence between you both.

"Look y/n, starting tomorrow you're gonna be sleeping at the guest room. My girlfriend will be living here."