magnetized

MAGNΞTIZΞD THΞ NØVΞL

Earth is a YouTuber who is also a major fan of GRØUNDΞR, especially the most popular member, Title. Dragging along his friends, Perth and Plan, or better known as the other two members of their squad nicknamed as TROUBLEMAKER, he didn't expect for it to be the reason the three of them fall in love. However, as much as he wished it was all sunshine and rainbows, it wasn't going to be easy when GRØUNDΞR's fandom, GALAXY, are onto their every move.

-

[copyright©2019, mintyuchan]

date : 01/03/2019 -

edited :

inspired by starshots, a love by chance fanfiction written by raisinggays on wattpad and a performance at some event i don't know the name of by gs boys (saint, mean, mark and gun). best viewed on an ipad or a computer. also, lowercase warning!! all punctuation nazis can go unless you're a masochist. and just so you know, this book has been lingering in my drafts as an incomplete work for about three months and it still is incomplete with tons of plot holes.

~ photo credits to all of the cast, their respective fanclubs and all staff who are/was working with them; editing credits to the author, mintyuchan. ~

! this book is just a fanfiction, it's not reality, don't be delusional !

note : this book is fictional, it does not represent any of the love by chance main cast members. if you're not comfortable with same-sex relationships, please leave this book. this book centres around the title-earth ship but is also inclusive of the other ships (perthsaintsation, 2wish and markgun). some parts of their characterization in this book are fit to the story while some parts are actual facts of the boys (such as their names). if this book is not to your liking, you're welcome to not read the remaining parts and move on to another book in or out of the fandom. the language and grammar might not be fully accurate as i'm human even though english is my first language. furthermore, i speak more than 3 languages so it does get confusing at times. also, this book will not contain smut in case you're looking for rated chapters. lastly, enjoy!

! most importantly, if you're annoyingly impatient for updates when it's not easy to write a book, the door is right out there, thank you !