Chapter 32

August.

"Only meaning one thing, don't get tired, I go hard
Don't play with the hustle, you eat or you starve
Don't mimic pretenders, just be who you are
Ain't never change, been like this from the start
Only meaning one thing, don't get tired, I go hard
Don't play with the hustle, you eat or you starve
Don't mimic pretenders, just be who you are
Get it, get fly, I got six jobs, I don't get tired"

I sung my verse in the booth. "That's good! Cut!" Knuck called into the mic as I walked out.

"You gone send it to him?"

"Yeah it gotta process first dawg, you know the deal." I nodded my head as I pulled my best friend out my pocket. .

"I haven't smoked one of those in awhile." Knuck laughed as I began lighting it up taking a puff before exhaling the smoke.

"You wanna hit?" He shook his head

"Nah man Kyanne will kill me if I go around the girls smelling like weed."

I laughed taking another drag of the blunt.

"Well we finished up in here.. I'll let you know if you get more deals." I nodded my head as we dapped up and I left.

--

I left to my mom house since Francesca was at work.

"Wassup." I smirked tapping the side of her face.

"Boy don't hit me like that."

"Whatchu up in hea' doing?"

"Minding my damn business."

I laughed as I took a seat beside her, looking at what she had on TV which was Oprah.

"Soo when we gone meet your new girl Aug?"

I shrugged my shoulders. To be honest I haven't even thought about bringing her around.. it was to soon for me.

"Well I wanna meet her."

"When ma?"

"Hell.. I dunno just bring her by."

I shook my head and laughing "You wanna meet her today don't you?"

She nodded her head as she put her focus on the TV.

"Aight well I'll call her and tell her to drive over here.. she should be getting off now." I pulled my phone out dialing her number.

"Hey baby."

"Wassup ma.. where you at?"

"I'm just leaving the shoot now.. did you need something?"

I shook my head as if she could see me.

"Nah I want you to stop by my mom's house, she wants to meet you."

"August are you sure about this? What if she doesn't like me?"

"I like you dats all that matters."

"..But a mom's impression is the best impression and they'll get a good word out for you to the rest of the family."

I laughed at how nervous she was sounding basically jumbling about something.

"Girl just come!"

"Okay okay send me the address."

I hung up the phone and sent her the address before going back in the living room with my mom.

"She coming." I mumbled sitting beck down on the couch.

"Good." She smirked as if she had something up her sleeve.

--

"Ma this is Francesca.. Francesca this is my momma." They looked at each other giving brief smiles and a small handshake.

"Soo Francesca.. how did you and my son meet?"

"I was at the gym and I seen him and Travis in there. So when I was about to leave he approached me." I smirked as I walked out the kitchen leaving them to talk to each other.

Francesca.

"Well what do you do?"

"I model.." I mumbled, I was hoping she wasn't gone judge me.

"Oh okay.. sounds good." I smiled shyly as she stared at me feeling pressure rise upon me.

"Well you seem like a good girl.. just don't mess up but if August is happy then I'm happy." She smiled at me gesturing her arms out to give me a hug and August walked in.

"Soo we like each other?" We turned to him nodding our heads.

"Good.. good." I nodded my head as he kissed my cheek.

I felt real good now because meeting mom's was the hardest things in life to do. They were so uptight when it came to their sons and that's how I thought his mom was going to be since August is the youngest and all but I thought wrong.

"Francesca do you cook?"

"Oh yes ma'am! I can do it all.. I have a black dad for a reason right? My grandmother taught me how to cook."

She laughed a little bit looking at me impressed. I mean I could show her before I can tell her because people underestimate me since I look 'white'."

"Aight ma we gone leave." She nodded her head standing up pulling me into a hug. "Nice meeting you Francesca."

"Likewise." I smiled as August lead me outside.

"That wasn't bad was it?"

"No it went pretty well." I smirked as he walked me to my car.

"So you going home.. or you coming back to my place?"

I shook my head "Not tonight.. you sir have a big day ahead of you.  You got a video shoot and you gotta go to New York for that 106&Park interview. So you need to go rest well."

He smirked nodding his head.

"You right.. I want you to come with me though imma be gone all weekend."

I turned my mouth to the side thinking if I should take him up on his offer or not.

"Sure I don't see why not.. well imma go home and pack and I'll see you in the morning."

"6" he mumbled as kissed my lips softly before closing my car door. I pulled off and went home.

Hope you guys like her POV.. tell me if you didn't