Chapter 18

August.

Today was finally moving day and Næ was beyond excited. I mean I was to because whatever made her happy at this point I was happy. "Baby we're here!" She shrieked tugging on my shirt as I tried to manage opening the door.

We came in contact with the smell of fresh air and new paint. I walked around checking to see if everything was good like it was when we first saw it. Once I finished the little inspection I made my way to the front of the house seeing Næ giving instructions to the movers on where to place the boxes.

I don't know what's in store for our relationship now and her attitudes are getting worse with her being 5 months pregnant now. Time was coming shorter and shorter it seems like because she's almost ready to give birth. "Earth to August!" She waved her hands back and forth in my face trying to catch my attention.

"Help me unpack. The movers are finished."

I nodded my head going straight into our bedroom. "Where are you going Anthony!?"

"To start in the back.. you start in the front and we meet in the middle." She nodded her head knowing that I had a point. She fanned me off as she waddled her way into the kitchen.

I walked into our room opening up the box that said 'dresser decor'. I took out all the decorations sitting them were they were like when we lived in the other house.

After five minutes of pulling out all the little things that was in that box, I moved onto the clothes. I began hanging our clothes up on opposite sides of the walk-in closet. "Damn this is a lot shit." I mumbled to myself.

I was trying my best to work as fast as I could but I was getting sleepy. I laid down on the naked mattress feeling my eyes getting heavy before they closed putting me to sleep.

Reginæ.

I finished unpacking the kitchen as I threw all the boxes into a pile. I walked to the back of the house into our room to see August knocked out on the bed. I placed my hands on my hip shaking my head as I left the room.

This is the life right now. I'm so happy where my life is at right now. I'm about to have a family, I live in a bigger house, and I'm in love with my best friend that I never thought I would have a chance with. So I'm pretty happy. Coming back into reality I looked around the house at all the boxes. "This is too much." I groaned as began unpacking again.

--

"Done" I mumbled as I hung up the last picture.

I sat on the couch looking around at my new decorated house. You would think I would've been done but it took me 3 whole days since I basically had to do it by myself. August had never finished up the room because the next day he had a photo shoot to go to. And he had a couple more interviews so I went ahead and did it.

I got up from the couch so I could go prepare myself to take a shower.

August.

I pulled the blunt away from my lips as I looked at the stripper that was dancing on me. "Damn Aug." Travis yelled to me above the music.

"Pass it over here." I took another drag as I passed it over to him.

"So you sure that your wifey won't mind if I give you a private session?" The dancer whispered in my ear. I shook my head and stood up so she could leave me to the back.

She lead me inside this red colored room and pushed me down on the couch. "I thought there was no touchin roun' here?"

"The camera doesn't work in here so we..can..do.. whatever.. we want." She said in between kisses.

I grabbed on her ass and squeezed a lil bit. "So do you got a wifey at home?"

"Do you see a ring?"

"You could've took it off like the rest of these niggas that come in here."

I shook my head "I ain't like da rest.. But I do have a baby mom's." I smirked at her feeling my dick getting hard.

"Fair enough." She chuckled as she pulled my pants down. "Shit!" I groaned as she started going down taking all of me in her mouth. I felt on her head gripping some of hair as she deep throated me.

I didn't know what it was but shawty had a mouth on her. I clinched my eyes as I felt myself about to bust and I knew she felt it too. She popped me out her mouth and stroked me until I spilled all on her hand. "Damn lil mama you ain-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. I moved her off of me a little bit and grabbed my phone seeing that Næ was calling.

I decline and stood up so I could fasten back up my pants.

"You not gone give me something? Like a lil extra or something?" She smirked sitting with her hand out. I smiled and pulled my empty hand out my pocket giving her a big high five.

"You asshole!" She yelled before I left the room.

"You ready?" I asked Travis once I made my way back into the main area. He nodded his head and we left.

"You was in that room mighty to long for a dance bruh."

"She gave me 2." I knew if I would've said she gave me head he would've gave me a guilt trip that I really didn't need right now. I dropped him off at my mom's and made my way home.

--

"Wassup ma." I tried placing a kiss on Næ cheek but she nudged me away. "Damn it's like that na?"

She shook her head as she turned the channels. "Talk to me ma." I pressed taking a seat on the couch. I looked around the house seeing that everything was finished. "It looks nice in here baybeh." Still nothing but silence. I shrugged my shoulders and got up to get ready for a shower.

Hopefully when I get out she'll talk to me. I know she's going to ask where I been and I damn sure ain't gone say the strip club.

Reginæ.

He must be crazy if he think I'm going to talk to him and he's been basically gone for 3 days. He hasn't returned any of my calls and that's a problem for me. I'm freaking pregnant for crying out loud. And for him to just walk in here like he's been here pisses me off. I'm trying to keep my composure and not spaz out on him since the doctor told me stress is not good especially since I'm getting closer to delivery.

I flashed through the channels setting the channel on 'The Braxton Family Values'. "You cook anything?" August came back walking in the kitchen.

I still didn't speak. "Open up your mouth man and stop being childish!" He snapped. I immediately stood up from the chair and approached him.

"Childish?" "I'm childish?" I scoffed. He smirked nodding his head.

"Whatever August, I don't got time for you right now."

"Nah tell me what you gotta say."

I took a big sigh and just walked away. Because right now he wasn't worth my breath. I went back into the living room taking back over my seat.

I didn't know how to feel right now, I had mixed emotions rushing over my body and it's hard for me to contain them especially with these hormones that defiantly ain't working at all.

Just 4 more months.. 4 more. I thought as I looked at August walking into our room.