Chapter 20

This chapter is really short but next chapter in speeding up the pregnancy to her being 8 months. Maybe 7 depends on how I feel..

August.

"But if I don't make it home tonight...!" I sung out to the crowd finishing up my performance. "Aight a nigga gotta leave na! Thanks for rocking wid me tonight I preciate' it!" I called out as I was walking off stage.

"That was dope Yung!" Travis dapped me up once I got behind stage. "We celebratin tonight or?" I shrugged my shoulders because I know I wasn't going home to no one since Næ was still in Virginia. She talking about she'll be here in 2 weeks but 4 done went by and tomorrow she'll be hitting the last month of her second trimester.

"Imma go home first so I can wash and change." I informed my brutha and left.

--

I walked in the house and into my room so I could get ready. Once I turned on the lights Næ was laying on the bed in some black laced lingerie and heels. "Damn." I mumbled as I dropped my bags. She motioned her finger towards me and I followed orders.

"I missed you.." she mumbled and kissed my lips with so much aggression but it was passionately. "Show me."

She tugged on my clothes pulling them off one by one until I was fully naked. I started lookw at her up and down taking in the view of her body. Even with her pregnant her body was still beautiful. I smiled as began climbing on top of me kissing all over me until she got to my dick.

Reginæ.

I came home to surprise August once he got home so we could have our lil make up sex..

"You like that?" I mumbled as I began sucking his dick; deep throating him. "Shit!" He groaned as he began pushing my head down making me gag.

I popped up and started licking his tip and jacking him. "Wait wait wait." He stopped me as he sat up "I'm not trying to bust yet" he smirked. I nodded my head sitting up so he could instruct me on what he wanted to do.

"Lay down." I did as I was told and laid down on my back. He climbed on top of me and opened up my legs, rubbing his finger across my slit before sticking one in. "Mm" I bit my lip and closed my eyes.
"Open your eyes ma." I tried to open them but they wouldn't budge. "Ah!" I arched my back as I felt August slide another set of fingers in. He started fingering me faster making me arch my back more. "Shit!" I semi-yelled as I sprayed his fingers with my juices.

He pulled them out and sucked on my juices. "Taste like pineapples." I smirked and brought him towards me for a kiss. He lined his shaft up at my entrance looking into my eyes for a go. I nodded my head and slid in slowly so I could get use to his size again.

I clinched on his back so my nails could leave a mark as he pumped in me faster. "I'm about to cum!" I yelled out wrapping my legs tighter around his waist. "Fuck." He groaned feeling his hot liquid shoot through my body. As on Q I came right after him. Collapsing on top of my sweaty body trying to catch our breaths.

"I love you!" We called in unison.

We cuddled up closer just laying in silence. If this is what make-up sex do to us we need to argue all the time.