Chapter 26

Reginæ.

"You ready ma?" I turned around and faced him nodding my head.

"Damn." He mumbled as I grabbed my phone and my purse.

"So where we going?" I asked once we got in the car.

"Have your momma or pops ever told you to just sit back & ride?"

"No."

"Well sit back and ride ma, you'll see when we get thea."

"Rude much?" I rolled my eyes looking out the window. I closed my eyes for a little bit not even noticing I went to sleep.

--

"August we been driving for forever.. it's dark now and I'm hungry." I whined wiping my eyes softly so I wouldn't smear it.

"Chill we hear now." I looked out the window and my mouth dropped.

"Oh my god! Baby were at Bacchanalia! How'd you know I love this place?"

"Papa James.. why you never told me about this place?"

"Because I forgot about it honestly.. come on I'm starved."

I grabbed his hand leading inside the building.

"Are there any reservations?"

"Na." August answered to the hostess.

"Well dinner for two. Follow me right this way."

We followed as she sat is down in the secluded area and placed menus down in front of us.

"What can I get to drink for you today?"

"Sweet tea please."

"Sprite."

She nodded her head and walked away.

"So what's good here?"

"I usually get the parmesan chicken surprise. I haven't tried anything else."

"What the hell is on that?" I laughed at August turning his nose up.

"It's got grilled chicken with buffalo ranch sauce in the inside. And it's topped with parmesan, chives, and salsa."

"Shit sound nasty. I'm just gone get this steak and baked potatoe.. something I know about."

I smirked as the waitress came back.

"Ready to order?"

"Yes I would like the parmesan surprise." I closed up my menu as she took it up.

"I want a well done 16oz. steak and a baked potato with bacon, sour cream, cheese, and chives."

She wrote it down abs grabbed his menu before she walked off.

"I love you August." I blurted out shyly, to be honest when I tell him those three words I feel like a school girl seeing her crush. Them instant butterflies.

"I love you too." We had a silent stare down just enjoying each others presence. We sat like that until our food came.

"That shit stank.. it's gone blow your stomach up."

I rolled my eyes because he's been picking ever since I started eating my food.

"You haven't even tried it, here try it."

"Na I'll pass."

"August just tr-"

"August?" A random girl that walked over to our table.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't act like you don't remember me.." the girl scoffed as she looked at me before putting her attention back on August, acting like I wasn't even sitting here.

"I don't know you."

"So you don't remember when you came to Magic and I pulled you in that private room and I gave you what wanted? Do I refresh your memory now?"

"August what did you want? What is she talking about?" I was trying so hard to keep my composure like the lady I am.

"Sweetie I gave him head.. he knows, tell her August!" She semi-yelled.

"Yeah tell me August." I could feel my leg shaking because I was 2 seconds from slapping him.

"I don't know what you talking about man. Baybeh don't believe her." I looked in his eyes and they were filled with guilt because he know he had got caught.

"Nigga please me lying about dick? Trust me ma'am he did come to Magics about last year with some man that looked like him and I performed oral sex on him."

I couldn't take it anymore I reached across the table and slapped August.

"Let's go!" I yelled and stormed out the restaurant.

It was all coming back to me now, them 3 days he was gone.. so that means that on the 3rd day he went there with Travis. I was furious right now. I stood outside the car as I waited on August to come out.

We got in the car and he drove home. I got something for him..

August.

Pissed was not the way I was feeling.. everything was going good until that b- that female came up in there. She could've saved what she had to say because it was over a year ago. I pulled in the driveway and Næ hurried out making her way into the house slamming the door.

I walked into the house and felt a hard slap hit the right side of my face.

"Yo what the fuck!" I held onto my face as I closed the front door.

"You cheated on me when I was pregnant!" She planted another hit in the head.

"Chill out mane!" I grabbed both of her arms pining them up on the wall.

Tears immediately fell out her eyes as she dropped to the floor covering up her face. "You fucking cheated on me!"

I tried to console her but she pushed me away. "Baby calm down, it was a mistake." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I hate you right now! Let me go!" She pushed me away and stood up from the floor.

"Get out! Get out my house!"

"Wait holl'up this my house! I bought this shit!"

"But you didn't help me turn it into a home! Look around August I did this so therfore it's mine!" I shook my head as I walked away from her and into our room.
"Get out August." She spoke much more calmer.

"I'm not going anywhere, this is my fucking house! I pay the bills in this muthafuvka last time I checked! You don't have shit!" I snarled tired of her just thinking she could talk to me any way that she could.

She looked at me with hurt eyes as she walked out the room. I did feel bad about what I said but it's true she can't kick me out of something that's rightfully mines.