Chapter 25

This will have too parts of it..
1 month later (Næ bday)

Reginæ.

"Bye my sweet baby, mommy's gone miss you." I whined planting kisses all over Mells face which only made him cry.

"Come on Baybeh we a got a plane to catch." August tugged on my arm almost dragging me out the house.

"Chile it's only gone be 2 days."

"I know momma but that's my baby." I wiped the little tears that I didn't know had formed.

"Come on." August lead me out and into the car.

I was over this already, I'm just ready to get back to be with my child.

--

"It's beautiful here baby, look at the water."

"Nah look atchu in this bathing suit."

I covered up my body with my cardigan, because I didn't want him to see my stomach.

"Why you cover up foe?"

"I have a pregnant body now.. pretty soon I'm going to get stretch marks."

He sucked his teeth opening it back up. "Yo body is beautiful."

I smiled as I brung him into a hug, pecking his lips.

"So you think I still got it?" I laughed posing in front of him.

"Yeah lemme show you." He smirked pulling me towards the couches in the living part.

Y'all know what happened :) no sex scene here

"Here.." August woke me up handing me a plate of fish and Cole slaw.

"How'd you get this?"

"I just finished."

"Thanks baby." I took a bite of the hot fish and I liked to die it was so good. A little moan escaped from between my lips causing August to give me a look.

"Aye na if you want some moe lovin' there's plenty left over."

I stuck my middle finger up and finished the food.

August.

I watched Næ as she dangled her feet in the water just looking up at the sky.

"Thank you God.. for everything." I smiled ad I continued to watch her. She made a nigga feel warm inside, she's just so fucking beautiful. With the best personality I've ever came in contact with. She turned around flashing me a wide smile before turning back around.

Just thinking about how life is now. Like she started off as just a best friend now she's my girlfriend and the mother of my first child. So of course she has my heart. "Ya know you could've took a picture.. it would've lasted longer."

I didn't even see her ass in front of me.

"Soo.. you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes I miss my son though."

"I bet you do. You wanna go back home tonight?"

"Can we?" Her eyes got quarter big and I nodded my head.

"Yeah we can go home tonight but we not going to see get him until after I finish taking you out for dinner."

"I can do that.. now let's go!"

She hurried up and grabbed my hand dragging me behind her. I couldn't do nothing but laugh. I've never seen somebody that attached to their child but I'm sure it's because its her first one.

We packed up all our things and told the driver to drive us back to the dock. And we prepared to go home just riding in silence.

Time to go home already..