Chapter 24 Schedule Discussing and Debut Stage

Start bij het begin

"The interview will be after the showcase and prepare yourselves girls. Practice everything you need to and we'll tell you further updates when we get them. You may go now" Ms. Jeon said and we bow before leaving.

We head to our practice room first and then start discussing. "So we start practicing and then what about the interview?" Yerin asked. "We ask the sunbaes for help?" Hyoyoo suggested. "Who though?" I ask. "The king of K-pop, TVXQ" Hyoyoo said. "Are you sure they'll agree to help though?" Hayeon asks. "Of course they would, trust me" Hyoyoo said. "After what happened back at England, I'm not sure if I can" I said and she just sheepishly smiles. "Okay let's get to practicing." Yerin said.

Just as she says that, Ms. Jeon barges into the room. "Sorry to interrupt you girls but make sure that all of you are at the dressing room by 3.00 p.m. understand?" Ms. Jeon said and we nod and she takes her leave. "We better hurry" Hayeon said and we all nod turning on the music while practicing the dance and vocals and raps, just basically the whole showcase concert whatever thing.

After 3 hours, we sit down and have lunch. It was 1.00 p.m. by now and we still have to practice a lot of things, not to mention the interview. We quickly ate and then start dancing again. We don't get stomach aches since we do this so often already. After we see the clock strike 2.00 p.m., we head out the door and to TVXQ's practice room, figuring that they will be there. We knock on the door and the door opens revealing Yunho with Changmin behind him. "Oh it's you girls. What do you girls need?" Changmin asked. "Umm.. today is our debut stage and there will be an interview so I was thinking that maybe you could help us like ask about every question possible to be asked" Hyoyoo explained. Yunho and Changmin look at each other and nods and they let us in. "Okay when shpuld you be in the dressing room?" Yunho asked. "By 3.00 p.m." Yerin said.

"Okay that isn't a lot of time so let's get this over quickly" Changmin said and we nod and they start firing the questions towards us. We are able to answer them, the most important one is Hyoyoo's part though since she is going to explain the whole concept and everything but she did exceptionally well so we don't have a problem with that. And then comes the final question

"Have you girls possibly found your soulmates yet?" Yunho asks. "Are we even allowed to reveal that already?" I ask. "Ask SM later but just pretend that you can reveal them" Changmin said. "Well we all have and should we reveal the identities?" Yerin asked. "Let's say that you should" Yunho said. "Okay then my soulmate is NCT's Lucas" Yerin said. "My soulmate is NCT's Jisung" I said. "My soulmate is Stray Kids' Lee Know" Hyoyoo said. "And my soulmate is Stray Kids' Felix" Hayeon said.

"Okay girls you're all set. It's almost 3 now so you better get going now. Don't forget to ask SM if you can reveal your soulmates okay?" Changmin reminds us. We nod and bow to them before stepping out to get to the dressing room at the 8th floor. We take the lift and we get in the dressing room immediately after we' arrive at the 8th floor.

"Now that you girls are all here, we'll show you what you should wear. You will wear the same outfit for the interview too" Mrs. Yoon said. "Which one of you is okay with being a bit revealing?" Mrs. Kang asked. "Everyone is okay with that" Hayeon said. "Then, Hyoyoo wear this dress. Hayeon, wear this one. Eunhwa, wear this one and Yerin, wear that one hanging over there" Mrs. Hwang said. We take the dresses and step inside the changing room and then step out again to show them our outfits.

Eunhwa's dress

Yerin's dress

Hayeon's dress