Reminiscing Before Goodbye....

Start from the beginning

"Oh Exotic I need to tell you something. It's about the re-"

"Ja I don't wanna hear you say it, because I already know what you are going to say. This moment is about you and me, nobody else." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

I placed my hands around her waist bringing her closer to my body. Our heads leaned in causing our lips to connect. We stood there kissing for a full minute until Exotic abruptly pulled away. I looked at her wondering why she did that.

"Exotic baby what's wrong?"

Exotic

My heart was silently breaking. I was trying to hold it all together but it was so hard. I have never loved someone the way that I love Ja. I never thought it were possible to ever feel like this. I can honestly say that I loved Derrick, but not the way that I love Ja.

"Ja this is so fuckin' hard. I know this is for the sakes of our careers, but damn what's gonna happen to us?" I finally gave up and let the tears fall.

Ja came close to me and held me tight as I cried in his arms. I could hear Tank's song You mean that much in the background playing and those lyrics were saying a lot.

Don't wanna see you cry, I swear to tell the truth

How hard to gain your trust? Can't do this without you

If you leave me girl I'd die, cause you mean that much to me....

After hearing those words we pulled back slowly. Somewhere along the way my back was pressed against the wall.

"Exotic I wanna make love to you. I don't wanna fuck or just have sex. I want us to connect on an emotional level when I am inside you. Every stroke will brand you with the love I have for you because you mean so damn much to me."

I pulled off his hat and threw it across the room. I reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over is head. I licked my lips at is sexy ass body. I pulled the dress over my head. I slid my shoes off and stood before him in a black thong and matching bra.

He grabbed me by my face and slid his hands through my hair as he kissed me with so much passion and emotion. As he kissed me he unhooked my bra allowing it to fall the floor. He stepped back and kicked his shoes off and his sweats. He kneeled down in front of me bringing my lower body close to my face. He had both of my butt cheeks in his hands as he squeeze and caressed them.

He gripped the waist band of my thong and slowly rolled down my hips. I stepped out of them and stood naked before him.

"Exotic you are so fucking sexy and beautiful." He said looking up at me.

I was so hot and in a lust filled daze I couldn't speak.

He lifted my leg over his shoulder and started licking and sucking on my clit. I thought I was gonna slide to the floor from his tongue, but he gripped me tightly as he ate me up against the wall. Not once did he relent. I felt my legs shaking and I knew I was about to cum long and hard.

"Shit.....Ja....I-I'm about to cum.....Oh God....I'm cumming....

The more I came the more he ate. Damn I'm gonna miss this.

He finally let up and rose to his feet smiling at me. I grabbed Ja's hand and walked him to the sectional where he took my virginity. We stood there and I eased his black boxer briefs off. His glorious dick sprang free and I licked my lips.

"Lay back on the sofa." I commanded.

Jacquees

I could see all the love and lust in her eyes for me and I knew this was gonna be the best feeling ever. I laid back and as I did she leaned in kissing down my chest all the way down to my stomach. She took her hand and grabbed my dick, stroking and caressing it.