Enjoying Us....

Exotic

It has been two days since Ja and I talked about the tour situation. I think for right now we are just going with the flow of things. We have been going out and just spending time together because we lost so much time with all the bullshit. Today is the day that Ja wants to go with Skye's ignorant ass to the doctor. I hope this damn girl don't try to come at me sideways because if she does she will catch it.

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. I had on some light, faded low rise jeans. I had on a sea green crop top with some silver thong sandles. I put on my diamond heart pendant and diamond earrings as well as the bracelet. My hair was parted in the center haning in loose curls. I had on light eye make-up with some nude lip gloss. I knew that Ja would be here in a lil bit so I grabbed my silver MK tote and my phone. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab a bottle watter. As soon as I took the cap off my door bell rang. I laid everything down and walked to the door.

I opened the door and graced Ja with a smile. I watched as his eyes caressed my body. Hell I was sizing him up too. He had on some black and white camouflage shorts with a red obey shirt. He had on some red, black and white retro 11's. His dreads were pulled back with some hanging with some pulled up. He had on his rolex, gold chain and diamond earrings. To say he looked good was an understatement.

"Damn Exotic you must like what you see." He said flashing his mega watt smile.

"Apparently I do. You look nice baby." I leaned in a kissed him sweetly on the lips.

I tried to pull away, but he had to be all extra by pulling me in. His hands slid down to my butt and he started squeezing it as he almost kissed the life outta of me. He finally let me go and I looked at his sexy ass lips. I smirked and walked off to grab my things. I was so busy trying to get my purse, that I didn't realize he was right behind me.

I don't know why he insist on starting something that he knows damn well we ain't got time to finish. He had my back against his front as he held me at my waist. I looked over my shoulder at him and shook my head. I tried moving away from him so that we could leave, but he insisted on playing this morning.

"Ja, come on we gotta go."

He ignored me. He move my hair to one side and started kissing on my neck. I leaned my neck over more giving him better access and that was a bad idea because he unbuttoned my pants, followed by the zipper.

"Oh no Ja we ain't got time for no damn freak session. We gotta go baby....mmmmm Ja you play too much."

He had slid his hand inside my pants and was teasing me. I finally gave up and let him have his way. At this point we were gonna be late. We didn't have sex, but he enjoyed watching me cum when he plays with my kitty. Ja is so damn freaky at times.

After that I had to go freshen up. He washed his hands and shortly after we were on our way.

********

When we walked into the doctors office Skye was already there. She was looking mad as hell when she saw me, but shit she might as well get over it. We were about 10 minutes late, but some things you can't control.

"You are late and what the hell is she doing with you?" Skye had the nerve to say.

"Ja if you don't get this trick, I promise I'm gon' forget where we at and I'm gon' forget that she is pregnant." I looked at her and then back to Ja.

"Skye this is my girl and I don't have nothing to hide from her, so you might as well get out yo damn feelings and concentrate on being a mother to this child." He turned back around and kissed Exotic on her cheek.