About Last Night

Exotic

I stirred in my sleep and as I opened my eyes I was met with Ja's penetrating stare. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. I covered a yawn behind my hand.

"Morning." I said smiling

"Morning. How do you feel?" Ja asked caressing my cheek.

I blushed and smiled.

"I feel amazing but I'm sore as hell tho'." I said as I moved my legs under the blanket.

"I'm sorry but I don't regret one moment of last night." He said looking dead in my eyes.

"I don't either. I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. It was amazing." I said drawing imaginary circles on his chest with my index finger.

I rose up off him and I thought my damn legs were going to give out. I felt like the deer Bambi when she was trying to learn how to walk. My legs were not stable. I can't front because Ja put that shit down. No wonder that Giselle's dumb ass crazy.

Ja rose in a sitting position and just stared at my nakedness as I stared back at him. I tried taking a couple steps but had to do that limp you do when you don' got that work put on ya. I could hear Ja chuckle and I really didn't see shit to chuckle about at the moment.

"Oh yo ass laughin' and shit. Imma see how much you laugh when you don't get no more of this. Now laugh at that shit." I said attempting to put my shorts back on since this nigga ripped my thongs. I rose one leg trying to step one foot in but it wasn't working. I looked over at Ja and he had put his underwear back on.

"Um Ja I could use a lil assistance please."

He walked over to me and as he leaned down I placed my hands on his back to support my weight as he helped me put my shorts back on. When he rose back up he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

I found my bra and put it back on and I could feel Ja's eyes on me. He was starting to make me feel some type of way with all this staring shit. I knew that he had something on his mind but I really didn't know what it was at the moment. As I grabbed my top I felt his presence behind me.

I turned and looked at him and he still had that unreadable expression on his face.

"Ja what's up wit you this morning. You actin' all weird and shit. If anybody should be actin' that way it should be me." I said looking at him seriously as I folded my arms across my chest.

He reached out and ran his hand down my cheek looking in my eyes as if he could see the depths of my soul. He didn't say anything he just shook his head as if were trying to clear it. I reached out and touched his cheek. He leaned into my touch and sighed deeply. I dropped my hand so I could go to the closet and get a pair of flats that had left there because there was no way that I was walking out in no damn 5' heels.

When I came back from the closet Ja was fully dressed and he was sittin' on the sofa's edge with his elbows braced on both knees looking down at the floor. Something is up wit him, but what? I approached him and stood in front of him. He looked up and placed his hands at my waist holding me in place. I placed my hands on his shoulders as we looked into each others eyes.

Something was happening between us. Hell it had been happening but now after last night shit is different. At the moment I really don't know how to feel about that. I stepped back.

"Ja you ready to head out?" I asked walking to get my phone from on top of the stereo.

I heard him getting up. He walked towards me and waited until I got my stuff. We headed out the private room and I locked it back. The walk out to our cars was silent, but I could feel his eyes on me as we exited the studio.

I was walking to my car almost there when Ja abruptly grabbed me pulling me to him.

"Ja what the he-"

I was cut off as he backed me against the passenger side door of his car causing me to drop my shoes and bag. He ran his hand up the back of my neck as he placed his finger tips in my hair. His lips met mines in a kiss so intense that I thought I was gon' melt into a heap on the ground. He pulled back and kept me pressed against the door of his car. My chest was rising and falling so rapidly I thought I was having heart palpitations.

"Exotic about last night." He took a moment of pause before finishing.

"About last night, I want you to know that I am truly honored that you chose me to give your most precious gift. I will cherish that moment because you didn't have to do that. Last night meant so much to me." He smiled and looked down for a moment. Hell I was speechless.

"I want us to go out on a date this Saturday. I don't want what we have to just be about sex, even tho' it was incredible, hell you were incredible. The best I eva' had shawty." He said smiling as he pecked my lips.

"Ja I am glad that I met you and that you were my first. Last night was the best and I will neva' forget it. If I had to do it over again, I would still want it to be you who I gave my virginity to." I said playin' with his dreads.

We stood there a moment longer lost in each other.

"Well Exotic Imma let you head out because you gon' need to soak in the tub to take away some of that soreness. I will see you later." He said opening my car door for me to get in.

I got in and he shut the door. I let my window down and he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips. He pulled back and I started my car as he walked around getting into his. I backed out and blew the horn as I drove away. About last night....I really lost my virginity to Ja....damn I'm on cloud nine but for how long?