Ch.23: Friends Reunite

Why, oh why am I such a failure at writing, everybody guessed who the person was, I guess I'm terrible at the mystery-people-I-Dont-know-concepts..

Remind me not to try to write a book with the genre of mystery ._.

Hehe I'm glad many of you remembered our old character though! (She's not old, but .. Okay Ima stop talking, enjoy ~!)

~~

"OMO, i-is that you?" I said, not believing who was right in front of me.

She smiled. "I missed you, Lauren."

"Valerie!" I hugged her tight as she hugged back.

I let go and smiled, wiping tears away from my eyes. I couldn't believe it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"This is the school I go to. And hey, I'm glad I came here in time," Valerie responded.

"Thanks for saving me from that maniac," I said. "And .. how do you know Jessica? What was that all about?"

Valerie chuckled slightly. "Well, you see .. Jessica is the girl I told you about. She's the one that would bully me for being with her 'crush' she got over in like a week. The thing is .. I never tried to kill anyone. She had the knife, I had taken it away, then the teachers came in when I had the knife in my hands and it all led to me going to rehabilitation to have attempted to 'kill someone'. Tch."

"So .. you were there for no reason?" I asked.

"Of course not, I was still bullied, my self esteem was low. And I ended up meeting my best friend," She smiled. I hugged her once again until someone cleared their throat.

I turned around and giggled at Zelo's confused expression.

"Zelo Oppa, this is Valerie," I introduced. "Valerie, this is my boyfriend."

Valerie giggled. "New nickname?"

Zelo looked at her confusingly. "You knew me before?"

Valerie nodded. "We went to the same classes. I guess you changed your name when you became popular, because Lauren mentioned you and I had no idea."

"Well yeah, I didn't like my first name much .. " Zelo replied.

Valerie sighed. "Lauren I'm sorry that serpent tried to ruin your relationship. If only I knew this was going to happen-"

"Val, you shouldn't be the one apologizing. And in the end, what matter is that me and Junhong are still together," I said as I felt Zelo hug me from behind.

Valerie smiled. "You two are really strong."

"Anyways, it's about time we get home, school was over minutes ago," Zelo stated.

"Wait, can we go to the park? I want to talk to Valerie, to catch up on what's been happening and stuff," I told Zelo.

"You guys can go, I have chores to do. But I'll call you later, okay?" He responded. I nodded and he planted a kiss on my forehead, said goodbye and left.

"Let's go!" I said, linking arms with Valerie and heading out of the school.

~~

"So, it came out that she was actually mentally ill .. wow, okay," Valerie stated the next day after we three got out of the principal's office.

We had to tell the principal and police what had been going on, and they informed us that Jessica was actually.. let's say her mind was a little unstable.