Ch.18: Date #2

The next Friday afternoon came and we had to do homework, ugh. The only reason why I'm wasn't so bored was because Zelo came over and decided to work on our homework together.

"And .. I'm done!" Zelo announced happily.

"Did you do the back?" I asked in a bored tone.

He flipped the page over and huffed loudly. I giggled at his reaction and kept working.

"Should we call Youngjae? He would know all this," He suggested.

"But .. I'm not really struggling.. I just hate doing homework," I responded.

"But still, I want to get it done so we could go out tomorrow," He pouted. Ah, he is too cute!

"Then I'll try to help you," I stood up and stood behind him.

When we finally finished, we decided to go skateboarding at the park. Now that I kinda got the hang of it, it's pretty fun.

"So .. can you finally tell me where we're going tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Do you really want to know?" He smiled. I nodded.

"We're going wherever the day takes us," He responded.

"So, no exact place planned?" I asked.

"No, sorry if you expected that.. I wanted the date to be unique .." He said quite sheepishly. I giggled.

"I don't care where we're going .. As long as I spend time with you," I stated.

His eyes lightened up. "You should say stuff like that more. It makes me feel happy."

I giggled and got on the skateboard Zelo gave me and sped away from him.

"Yah! Wait for me!" He yelled. I laughed as he attempted to catch me.

In just a few minutes, he was gliding on his skateboard next to me, just going through the sidewalk without any words. They weren't necessary, I just felt so happy with him.

I took a quick glance at him,
since he was on his skateboard I could only see his side view. I still don't believe it sometimes. I thought I was hideous, no one would ever come near me except for Daehyun. How did he start liking me? I faced the front again before I could fall because I wasn't paying attention.

"Hey," He called quietly.

"Hm?"

"Was it hard for you to forgive me?" He asked, surely referring to that.

"I thought we were done talking about that. And that we would forget about it," I responded.

"But .. Was it difficult?"

I hesitated then answered,"It was."

"That's why I feel so fortunate. It was almost impossible for you to forgive me, but you did so. I'm lucky. I truly am," He said.

"I am too," I said under my breath, which he probably didn't hear.

We came to a stop and stood there for a while.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked, then I spotted something from afar.

"Two things," I corrected.

"What are they?" Zelo asked.

"Promise to love me forever," I stated. I probably sounded stupid, but it just came out of my mouth. And I felt so afraid to lose him one day.