The Railgun.

In preparation for the New Testament segment of the series, Me and Mysty have been devising design changes for the aliens to make them more worthy of the Index and Railgun series style of animation.  Here is one of them.  To check out more of the alien redesigns that are happening, (so far, Ampfibian, Armodrillo, and Origin Echo Echo, as well As God Humungousaur have received design changes) check out MisakaLovesYou's deviant art page.

"This

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This... is..."  Mikoto narrowed her eyes as she peered into the passageway in front of them.. clutching the spare clothes she brought after changing back to normal.

"Index is supposed to be down here.. " said Ben, tapping the Omnitrix and spinning through the options. "Mana readers are off the charts... same readings we get when she's in active combat mode.."

Touma stepped forward  and looked around. "This feels too easy.. the last DNAliens we beat up numbered only around 50.. and there were only 3 mages accompanying them. "

"I'm going to agree with Spikey Hair on this one.." said Kevin as he reached a hand to the wall and tapped it.. his entire body covering in stone armor... "This ain't feeling right.. "

Mikoto looked around.. there definitely was an eerie feeling to this part of the Star of Bethlehem..

As they walked into the passageways.. they came into what appeared to be a vast hallway.. not just vast... it was huge.. so big.. that from end to end it was as massive as a football stadium.. with towering columns five stories tall.. Greek looking in design.

Mikoto felt an ominous aura pulsating from each pillar.. almost as if they were designed for something far more..

She reached a hand for one of the pillars.. and as she did.. she suddenly saw something twitch near the side of the pillar.. an eye.. blinking..

"EEEEK!!" Mikoto jumped back.

"What is it!?" Ben exclaimed immediately. "You okay!?"

"Y.. yeah.. just.. I thought I saw something.." said Mikoto, eying the pillar quickly. "It's... I don't know.. "

Mikoto backed away... and as she did.. there seemed to be a strange whispering noise in her head... a strange sort of whispering that she herself had heard before...

That's right.. it felt like... like...

Like back at that snowy village..

Mikoto clutched Ben's hand tightly.. just to reassure herself that he was still there..

Ben squeezed Mikoto's hand reassuringly, and for a minute, Mikoto felt her innate fear dissipate.. but something was still bugging her..

"Ben.. this place.. it's looking at me.." Mikoto murmured as the group continued to walk through the silent massive hall.. their footsteps echoing throughout the marble..

A Certain Scientific Omnitrix, Book 9: War of The Worldsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें