Ben v.s. Fiamma: Fight 1.

FINALLY A Certain Magical Index Season 3 premieres! Watch on everyone!

"BBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" Explosions blasted through the compound, as the flaming Heat Blast was sent exploding through several ginormous crates filled with alien guns and ammo.. Level 4 to 8 tech flying everywhere like an illegal Fun Time Stash. 

Heat Blast stood up, burning scars on his rocky skin, coughing up rubble, before shaking his head abruptly. "Damn it.."

Massive Swords made of light exploded out of the din from where Heat Blast was thrown, and the alien hurled his hands down, sending a fiery blast from his palms so he could rocket himself out of the way.  

The swords of light collided with the floor turning into multiple miniature explosions of light, as if Ben were fighting the king of mini nukes. 

Fiamma strolled out of the dust, casual as casual could be, his hands in his pockets, smirking. "Well..  transforming the instant I tried to kill you.. and then only sustaining slight damage, you're quite impressive boy.."

"Boy!?" Heat Blast growled as he flew by on   a trail of flames, charging up fire into his fists. "Jeez, you don't even look that much older than me! Or are you just like... really frail?"

Heat Blast looked around, and found much to his shock, that none of the Highbreed or DNAliens were even present.. how did they disappear so fast!?

"What is this!?" Heat Blast muttered. 

"You are SUCH a fool.. you don't even know the full limits of the power of my Holy Right do you?" said Fiamma. "The Glorious Me isn't even Saint... is that what you thought.. and surely because I am a Saint, my power cannot possibly be a match with the likes of Acqua or that silly Kanzaki..?  My power is far beyond that of a Saint.. foolish alien boy.. "

Fiamma hurled a hand into the air, smirking. "In fact.. at this moment.. I'm still only toying with you! I want to see if you're worth fighting... BOY!!"

"This whole facility... it was an illusion!?" Heat Blast exclaimed.

"Not completely.. the REAL facility exists somewhere.. I was using my magic to show you a projection of happenings going on elsewhere.. isn't it glorious.. mischievous..? ABSOLUTELY devious? HAHAHAHA!!"

Fiama spread his hands out as if willing all people to praise him.. "I even made the illusion two way!! Just as you saw a projection of the Highbreed, they themselves were deceived by a projection of you.. making a sort of.. well.. two way illusion..  nice touch with the Galaga remark.. I admire your cunning Tennyson.."

"Honestly.. it's just Spider-Man banter.." said Heat Blast as he exploded with heat around the flames on his head. "But thanks for the compliment!!"

A ginormous flaming explosion came hurling down at Fiamma, who flicked his wrist casually, causing a ginormous wind to surge up and send the flames sweeping away.

"I take it you heard everything? Saw the hatchery for yourself..? All going down in our fun little location.. and you can't even find out where.. " said Fiamma teasingly as he continued to flick his wrist, sweeping aside Heat Blast's flames repeatedly.

"Make fun of me all you like.. I've got 2 weeks to completely ruin all of it.. and I've done bigger things in less time." said Heat Blast as blasted back into the air and did a whirling motion with his arms.. creating a ginormous smokescreen of orange flames.