Lessar is More-ar

Impulser sat on a bench, his legs crossed, dead villagers.. who were all half in the process of turning into giant wasps.. splattered around him..

It appeared even the supposedly 'innocent' people around here had been hiding something sinister inside.

Impulser wrinkled his face up in disgust.

Then...

"BOOOOMMMMMMM!!!" 

There was an explosion, as a few buzzing giant slimy wasps had their body parts blasted over the snow..

"BOOM BOOM BABY!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Black Betty stepped out into the snow, grinning like a mad lady, with a bazooka shouldered over her back.

"JUST WHERE DID YOU GET THAT THING!?" Touma stammered, following Betty out into the snow.

"Oh ya know.. the Plot Device Bag of mystery!" said Betty.

"The what!?" said Touma.

"Never you mind."

"Right Hand kid?" said Impulser, raising an eyebrow.

"Impulser?" said Touma in surprise.

"Weird Chicken Man.." said Betty, licking her lips.

"Chicken Man!?" Impulser exclaimed, glaring at Betty. 

"Sorry, it's the mohawk.. ya look so... rooster-like.."

"Whose the idiot!?" Impulser spat, pointing at Betty. 

"Somebody who tried to kill us earlier." said Touma. "Anyways Impulser, have you seen Ben or Mikoto anywhere? And another girl with a tail and a spear?  We need to get out of here, this place has something MAJORLY wrong with it!"

"No kidding... the bug problem's really out of hand.." Impulser muttered, shooting a plasma beam from his finger over his shoulder, blasting apart a giant wasp that was bursting out of a nearby villager. 

"Over here!!!" 

Gravattack floated down from the air, with Mikoto clinging to the top of his massive head, wearing a new set of spare clothes,  as the alien sent a gravitational blast surging outwards. At the same time Lessar ran out from a nearby small alley.

Emerging wasps suddenly found themselves slammed into snow.. twitching feebly as their weight was increased by many times.

"What do we do? How do we get out!?" Touma asked. "For some reason this village seems endless."

"It must be enchanted so we keep going in circles or something." said Mikoto. "Me and Ben could see an edge of the village, but every time we tried to go to it.. we ended up on the other side of the village, facing that end still.  We need to find the front gate... that's the only way to leave... I think."

"We'll need to clear a path." Said Impulser.

"Already covered." Gravattack slammed his hands down to the earth.. and multiple giant wasps were splattered into liquid as a gravitational blast crushed them... clearing the path straight to the front gate ahead.. glimmering in the distance. "NOW GO!"

Gravattack curled into a Planetoid sphere and floated to the exit with Mikoto and Lessar riding on him as Impulser, Touma, and Betty hurried after him.

Somehow, they managed to make it through the gate.. but as soon as they did.. something else blocked their path.

The horrid thing, shapeless, and possessing barely a physical form.. the appearance of a shadow that couldn't hold itself in the vision of others... Diagon's Nightmare stood before them, letting out a telepathic screech.