Hello?

Dylan's POV:

As soon as the elevator door closes, I grab the closest thing to me which was a vase and throw it across the room hitting the wall making it break into a million pieces. I was so angry, angry at everything and everyone.
I've been spending so much time with Sarah because of stupid work and has caused me to grow apart from Mia. And when I did see her, my whole brain would stop working causing me to forget everything and focus only on her. She was distracting me, even her presence was distracting me. I couldn't handle it so I would lash out on her for now apparent reason. But this time, I know I messed up big time. The words I used against her I didn't really mean. I was just angry, angry at myself for being such a dick. My life had turned upside down as soon as Sarah got into the picture. I don't know what I was doing anymore but all i wanted to do was apologize go Mia. Hold her in my arms and tell her that I didn't mean anything. I didn't mean any word I said. There was no use in following her, I needed to give her some space. Some time to think. I didn't want to make things worse.

I sit on the couch replaying the whole night in my head. After spending so many weeks with Sarah everyday, It took me back to when we use to be together and it felt good. But I wouldn't give up Mia for anyone. Mia was something else, she was someone who took time to understand you. Someone who cares for you and she's Someone who would do anything to keep you happy. And I loved her. The only reason I was with Sarah today was because she's leaving to go back and work with her father so I won't be seeing her and it was to celebrate after our hard work but I know I shouldn't have lied to Mia.
I don't know what's gotten into me, I just can't control my anger when I'm around her anymore and I lash out saying words I don't mean to say. Why is this happening?

After having this mental breakdown session to myself, I check the time to see that it's been a couple hours. It's been 2 hours and Mia's not back yet. Where could she have gone at 4am? I was starting to get worried so I call her but it goes straight to voicemail. I try calling her over and over but nothing. I wonder is she would have gone to Lexi's so I call her. After a few rings, she finally answers

"Hello?" I hear Lexi say in a sleepy tired voice

"Lexi" I say

"Dylan why are you calling me at 4 in the morning? Is something wrong?" She says quite annoyed

"Lexi is Mia with you?" I ask in a panic

"No she's not. Why did something happ-" I cut her off by ending the call. If she's not with her then there's no reason to waste anymore time. As I think about what to do, I get a call from an unknown number
I hesitate to pick it up not knowing who it could be calling this early

"Hello?" I say as I answer the call

"Mr. Moore? This is New York police department calling regarding a case about Mia Clark. We understand that she's been staying with you and there's been an accident" I hear the police officer say through the phone

As soon as he said the word "accident" I lost track of what he was saying next. What accident? What does he mean by accident? I hear him mumble a few more words that I wasn't even listing to.

"Where do I go? Is she ok?" I ask him angrily and grab my jacket and keys going down to the car

"She's in Lennox Hill Hospital in the emergency" I hear him say and I block out the rest he says focusing on only one thing....

Getting to that damn hospital

Aw poor Mia,
Please comment and vote
More coming soon!!
Bye for now 💋