Goodbye Summer

Summer has sadly come to an end. After our 1st date, Dylan and I grew closer and we went out a few more times. Miss Claire is back and we went to go visit her but we told her that I'll continue to stay with Dylan which she was happy about....
Anyway, the past few weeks have been amazing. Dylan and I have learned a lot about each other and it's been fun.

It's the first week of September and Kelsey is coming to visit for 3 days before school starts! She had a summer job and couldn't come again in the summer and I was going to go back to Chicago and see her there but she wanted to come back and explore New York again and also see Lexi. She's only coming for 3 days since she starts University when she gets back. She wants to become a lawyer. On the other hand, I decided to take a break and figure out my life a bit better first.

A few days after our first date, Dylan asked me to move into his room. At first I denied but after a few minutes I was like why not? So i moved into his room. We share the closet, and he has a bathroom in that room too. His room was really nice. It had a grey, white and black coloured theme to it and not to mention his king sized comfy bed.

It was Sunday morning at 9am, we were both in bed lying down with my head on Dylan's bare chest and his arm wrapped around me and the other under his head. We were both awake but too lazy to get up.
Kelsey's plane was supposed to land at 12pm and since Dylan doesn't work on Sundays, we both were gonna go pick her up. She's going to be staying with us this time. I was soo excited to see her.

Dylan starts to play with my hair twirling it with his finger. I raise my head and look at him giving him a peck on the lips
I try to get up but he pulls me back down and reverses our spots so that I was on the bottom and he was hovering over me. I start to giggle and he starts to leave small little kisses on my neck and collarbone. I let out a small moan and that turns him on he starts to give me a hickey right on my neck.
"Dylan stop, don't leave a mark" I say in a whisper
He doesn't stop so I push on him and he finally stops. I sit up on the bed and I grab his face giving him another peck and go to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I wrap a towel around my body and start to brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror and see a huge hickey on my neck. I get out of the bathroom and see Dylan still in bed.

"Dylan, I told you not to leave a mark" I say angrily while pointing to my red neck

"I'm sorry, I couldn't control my self" he says while smirking

"You are unbelievable, how am I supposed to cover this up" I say as I go to get a change of clothes

"Why would you? At least people will know your taken" he says while smiling and going into the bathroom.
I grab some black leggings and a grey crew neck sweater. I change and go into the kitchen to grab some cereal and milk. I go into the room to grab my phone and see Dylan get out of the bathroom with a towel around his torso. His hair was wet and had turned a darker black colour and droplets of water was sliding down his muscular body. I couldn't get my eyes off him.

"We ran out of body wash" he starts to say and I turn my gaze off of him and grab my phone

"Ok I'll make sure to get some from the store" I say. "I made your coffee" I say as I leave the room

After breakfast, we leave the house and head to the airport to pick up Kelsey. Lexi was out of town with her boyfriend Jimin. They started dating a few days after the Carnival. They are such cute couple goals and their so in love with each other it's honestly so adorable.
However she'll be coming back tomorrow to see Kelsey.

As I'm waiting at the airport with Dylan, I wonder what she'll think about him. Since last time she didn't really get to meet him, I wonder what she'll think of him now that we're kind of a thing.

I see her once again exit the arrival doors as if it was déjà vu. I scream her name and she runs towards me with her carry on giving me a hug.
Ah it was so nice to hug her again.

"Omg Kelsey I've missed you soo much!" I say as I'm tightly hugging her

"I've missed you too!" She says. Finally we let go, and I introduce her to Dylan.

"Kelsey this is my boyfriend Dylan, Dylan this is my day 1 Kelsey." I say

"Nice to finally meet you Dylan, I've heard a lot about you" Kelsey says while shaking his hand

"Likewise" Dylan says in a monotone voice

Uhh ok...
We leave the airport and get into the car.
Later that afternoon, Kelsey and I chill in the living room catching up while Dylan had to go out and run some errands.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask Kelsey as I grab the remote and scroll through Netflix

"Mia is that a hickey?" Kelsey shrieks as she moves my hair away from my neck and stares at it as if she's never seen one before

"Kelsey, stop" I say as I try to cover it back with my hair and get rid of the smile forming on my face

"So you really like him?" Kelsey asks me as she lies on the couch

"Ya I do" I answer back starting to feel heat rising in my checks

"Aw you're blushing!" Kelsey starts to point out and I just start to laugh

After a few minutes, Kelsey interrupts the silence again
"But Mia I don't have a good feeling about him" she says

"What, why?" I ask her

"Don't get me wrong, he's hot as hell like that's not a problem, just his attitude and like he gives off a negative vibe" she starts to say

"He doesn't like to be open with people he first meets. But trust me he's a really nice guy when you get to know him" I reassure her

"Ok gurl, you know him much better than I do anyway. I guess you're right" she says

We decide on watching 'pitch perfect 3' and I warm up some popcorn.
I was excited to spend the next couple days with Kelsey and Lexi.

Hi y'all!
Sorry for not updating sooner :(
I'm out of the country so I didn't have time!
But here is a new chapter for my fav people!
Happy reading
Bye for now 💋