Momo: You can bring some of your stuff to there at the house.

Momo: What's with the momoring?

You: Okay will do, and Momoring is a nickname duhh..

Momo: I know as much as that but why call me that?

You: I just made it up and i find it fit cutely with your name in it, and a bonus is that nickname is as cute like its holder👍.

Momo: No need to be cheesy cause i probably cant eat cheese for 6 months, and also i like the nickname you gave me and im gonna keep it❤.

[ You changed Momo's nickname to
Momoring🍑]

You: There changed it to Momoring with a peach in it.

Momoring🍑: So you know my name means peach in japanese huh?

You: Ofcourse what do you expect from a bookworm like me.

Momoring🍑: Never thought you would answer to me in that way tho.
Anyways do you want me to let Mr.Jones pick you up or I'll just go there first and just give you the address.

You: Its fine you can just go there first and give me the address, and i will just take the taxi or bus.

Momoring🍑: Okay, i guess i'll see you there then.

You: okay bye.

Momoring🍑: here's the address xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx you can go there. And dont be shock of how the will house look like.

And somehow that got me thinking if how the house will look like but Anyways i guess i'll pack some of my clothes now first and some of my favourite books then..

After 30mins......
"And its done *sighs*, i guess that's the things that im going to bring there all in all" I talked to myself...

"Guess like im gonna take a shower for now and go there afterwards" I left my bedroom and entered the bathroom and took a shower.

After 30mins of showering.....

I got out of the bathroom starts changing my clothes in this clothing since its super cold outside

(Just ignore that fireball at the side)

I took my belongings and check some of my things before going to the other house. But since im somehow moving i should tell my parents first.
"Gotta call them"

Regular Aerial = You
Aerial Black Bold = Mom

Hello mom?

Hi son how's life there? Are you eating a lot of foods? When i said foods healthy food okay and not those junk stuffs and also not carbonated drinks.

Im fine here Ma and im eating lots of simple foods here and im going to be honest Ma i ate some junk foods and carbonated drinks sometimes.

Its alright to eat those kind of foods tho but its not supposed to be an everyday thing okay?

Yes Ma

Okay, anways im gonna send you some money again today cause i know you need some money right now.

Yes im going to have my allowance again cant wait to buy a lot of foods and books and some other stuffs.i said excitedly in my mind.

Okay Ma Thank you! You're the best

You're welcome sweetheart and alsk i know im the best. Anyways Why did you call though?

Here goes nothing. I said nervously in my mind.