Introduction

Clap

Clap

Clap

So u clicked on the cover of this book.

I won't warn u twice, so listen clearly.

This book contains mildly rude language(that was a lie, there are a lot of cussing) , some mojor spillling mistakes, and won't be updated frequently because i am a busy woman. (that was a lie, I'm just writting this story for fun)

Ok so here's a summary in case u didn't get it the first time u saw it.

_ _ _ _ ___ ___ ______ ___ _  ____  _______

Basically, one day someone(evil laughter i wonder who) decided that humans get more than they deserved, so they and a few people created this matchmaking agency that everyone is supposed to follow.

__ _ _ _ _ _______ _____ __ ___ ___ ______

"The higher your IQ, the more perfect your significant other will be."

_ _ _ ______ __ _  ______  __  ______  _____

And the government thought: oh that's perfect! More smart and perfect people!

When your IQ is over a hundred, you get the chance to get a list of your possible significant other(s).

__ __ ___ __ ___ __   ____ __________ ____

Every year, according to your IQ, your significant other will change. It's up to you if you want to change your partner after choosing them.

Sounds confusing, but trust me, as the story goes on, it'll start to make more sense :)

Even after marriage, it will continue to change but based on your achievements in life. (yes, you heard that right)

I won't go on any longer. I hope this all doesn't sound too confusing and you, my dear reader can enjoy the story. Peace.