time of death: 10:10 p.m.

Cause of death: Murdered

Name: Kim Seokjin
Life cycle: First
Age: 31

Send me back, I'm not supposed to be here.

What do you mean?

I was murdered! It's not time yet, I haven't lived my life yet!

So what if you've been murdered? So what if you haven't lived your life yet?

What's makes you so special from the others?

Because I made a difference!

You really think so?

Millions and billions of people have been killed because of you and you're proud of it?

You're just a fame craving, attention-seeking bastard who doesn't know where to stop.

That's why you were murdered, because of your snobby personality and disgusting actions.

That's not my fault is it?

It's not your fault?

Keep living in that dream then.

The person that killed you will be executed with a smile on his face because he did something courageous.

He ended your nonsense and died a righteous death. People will regard him as their hero and saviour.

What about me?

You?

You're forgotten, no one will remember you because all they know about you is what you've done to society and it's people.

And you'll continue to be forgotten.

You reap what you sow, what you do now will affect what you will be in the future and there's nothing you an do about it.

Is there really no way to change the future now?

Yes.

What do I do now?

Drink the cup of tea, forget everything and start anew, even though it wouldn't work.

And also, good luck because you'll need it.