Chapter 31 - Perfect Two

Start from the beginning

I smirked at the letter and quickly stuffed it in my pocket, walking along the street and across it. Ashton and Michael were laughing, sorry more like giggling, like little girls behind me.

I went past and read a few other notes, smiling idiotically, before arriving at the shore. I looked around to see Ashton and Michael catching up behind me. There was nothing here.

"Ash? Where's Luke?" Michael asked him, scratching the back of his head.

"Take a look Cal. Look at the dock."

I turned around to see the brown dock and walked towards it, the other two boys trailing behind. The only boat there was a medium sized white boat. Two figures were sitting in the boat, talking in quiet voice. Anthony and Amayra.

"Anthony!" I shouted, smiling. I noticed that Amayra looked down in guilt, as Anthony waved a 'hello' before helping the three of us sit in the boat. I quickly took a spot by the edge, as Anthony stood up from his spot and started the boat.

"Amayra...what happened to leaving?" Michael asked, interrupting me from looking at the views. Michael didn't say it harshly though, he said it, worryingly almost? Ashton rolled his eyes, still a little sensitive about Amayra. I was okay with her presence now, I just don't like her a lot.

"Oh, uh, I'm helping Luke a bit. You know.."

"Right...with all of this?"

"Yes."

"Oh, well thanks for ONLY this." Ashton butted in. Amayra sighed and rested a hand in her knee as Michael looked down to the boat's floor.

"Be nice Ash." Michael mumbled.

"When did you start being friendly to her?"

"She's a good-"

"Don't even start."

"SHE HELPS LUKE AND I!" Michael spilled loudly. He covered his mouth, but his eyes clearly showed that he didn't regret anything he said. Ashton and I stared at the two teens in awe, before I started to speak up.

"How?"

"With this. With the surprises. She helps everything Luke plans for you two." He rushed. Amayra weakly smiled at me and I returned a slightly larger one.

"Th-Thanks I guess."

"Mhmm." She mumbled.

The boat suddenly crashed to the side of an island, and the five of us dramatically leaned to the side. As soon as I got out, being offered to go first, they sped away.

"WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

They didn't even answer, they just smiled and waved. I rolled my eyes and flipped them off until they were no longer visible. I groaned, kicking the side of a greenish looking wall. I looked up and noticed how big it was. It was the Statue of Liberty.

I smirked when I saw a tall blonde figure at the very top, pacing around. I quickly went through a small entrance and into the statue to see a man dressed in dark clothes. My reflexes quickly came in and I swung a fist at him only to have his head fall off. It was a statue.

Who the hell has a ninja statue in the front of an elevator?