DRUNK IN LOVE?

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

D R U N K  I N  L O V E?

''It's midnight?''

''So? Is your carriage going to turn into a pumpkin?''    

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌   

If there was anything she prided herself the most, was the ability to throw wicked parties. And maybe it was something of her own persona or maybe it had been passed down from her late father who always used to have something going on in the weekends. 

Everything looked just like she'd imagined it would for her 18th. 

Infinite colorful lights from Isaac's own 18th birthday adorned the walls at the lower floor of the house, the table commonly used for meals turned into a beer pong court, the sofa turned into the place you'd go if you wanted to assist, or play, a very intense game of truth or dare, the stairs filled with dancing people that were waiting for a place to be freed from the railing of the upper floor that provided an ample and wide vision to the downstairs area, fortunately the doors were locked so the people making out at every corner remained just there. There wasn't a person who's face showed boredom and that was pretty much Rita's intention. 

Outside, the pool's lights kept changing color, in the rainbow's spectrum, the back porch's ceiling mirrored ball transferred it's imprints onto the whole are and the Dj Isaac had arranged last minute made sure there was no minute of silence to rest.   

The long curly haired girl rolled her eyes and loosely wrapped her arms around Alec's neck, pulling him closer with a smile. He stared into her eyes for a bit, pulling her even closer by the hip bones.

''Y'know...'' He whispered, leaning down to kiss her neck.

Obviously and as always, her skin crawled up at the touch of his wet and warm lips. How she loved them.

''I've been wanting to kiss you all day.''

''Have you?'' She smirked, and in a smile he came back to kiss her lips.

''Yes, I have. And now that I finally get to do it...'' He trailed off and then she was pressed up against the wall of the long hallway upstairs.

The muffled techno music and the voices of the people on the first floor of the house were the soundtrack to their make out session, they could hear how much fun everyone was having.

She bit her lip and pulled him in by his white shirt to her lips.

Alec pressed his big hands against the wall and closed the distance between the two so that there was no space left. Not even a bit.