BLOOD TIES

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ 

B L O O D  T I E S 

''How was school?''

''How was school?''

''Gen asked for you!''    

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌   

Panic begun like a cluster of spark plugs in her abdomen. Tension grew in her face and limbs, her mind replaying the last time something of the sorts had been told to her. Her breathing became more rapid, more shallow. Every breath would come out as a gasp, leaving her with the terrifying feeling of near black out; Her heart kept hammering inside her rib cage like it belonged to some animal running for its skin as the room kept spinning.  in seconds she was curled tight in her bed, her only movement was the trembling of her limbs, salty tears darkening her sleeves.

Thoughts keep accelerating inside here head and she just wanted them to slow down so she could breathe but they wouldn't.

It had been a while since she'd let panic take full control of her mind and spirit but she felt hopeless, useless and desperate. Her mother was in danger, and she couldn't afford to lose another important someone, she felt like a part of her was dying even just thinking about it.

So she stayed there, silently crying, praying non stop for Emma's safety, unaware of the passing night outside and unaware of the rain that seemed to match the state she was in; Mother Nature really seemed emphatic towards the Lancaster's.

See also

She opened her eyes only to the softening sun that kissed her skin trough the open blinds, it was bright and brilliant, the sky had never been so blue, she noticed, as she gazed at the few clouds that still lingered from the storm, that were now being blown away by the soft breeze that hung around, softly touching the branches of the surrounding trees.

Her body stood still under the safety of the covers mostly because her mind couldn't function enough to command her muscles to start working and get her out of it, she was completely drained of all energy, of all happiness, and off course her eyes were swollen and off course she wasn't going to school.

''Rita?'' Isaac called from outside the shut door. ''Are you awake? Cus' we need to go.'' She remained silent for the next three times he called. ''What the hell-?'' He gasped as he saw her blank face staring back at him once he swing open the white door. ''What-what in the-''

He was so quick to run toward's the girl, once her sobbing sounded so loud in the air, it was humanly impossible. His arms wrapped around her body so tightly it would probably leave a couple of bruises on her sensitive skin.

''Shhhh'' He kept whispering between kissing her head and caressing her back, she was shaking so much the bed was creaking. Panic is not enough to describe the state she was in.