S3E10 'Yippie Kayak'

Happy new year everyone!

Captain Holt: Diaz, are we still on for the polar bear swim tonight?

Rosa: It's either that or go carolling with my family, so yeah. I'd rather walk into the freezing ocean.

-

Jake: All right, I guess you'll just have to distract him when we get to the store.

Gina: On it. I'll take [Boyle] to housewares and I'll ask him the difference between a skillet and a frying pan. That'll buy you six hours.

-

Jake: Oh my God, it's real life Die Hard. I mean, oh, no, crime.

-

Jake: Gina, I screwed up. I forgot to get Charles anything.

Gina: Oh, well, I always knew he would die of sadness.

-

Amy: I'll see you there. I can't wait to dunk my junk.

-

Jake: I don't know, maybe subconsciously I wanted Amy to smell more like you.

Boyle: Okay, little creepy, bud. Coming on a little strong.

Gina: Wow, the tables have really turned.

-

Terry: This better be an emergency. There better be a gun to your head.

Jake: Charles, Gina and I are in a hostage situation.

Terry: Oh, God. I shouldn't have said the gun thing. Terry regrets the way he answered the phone.

-

Jake: We're at Goodwins. There are multiple gun men. They've blocked all the exits. They've taken the security guards hostage and we're looking for a place to hide. It's awesome.

Terry: Awesome?

Jake: Awesomely serious. I am not enjoying this no matter how much it is 100% my favorite movie come to life.

-

Jake: Gina, you doing okay? You scared?

Gina: I'm scared you won't let me make a flamethrower and use it to throw flames.

Jake: You're right, I will not let you do that.

-

Boyle: How are going to get past them without a gun fight?

Jake: I'll tell you how John McClane would do it. The vents.

Boyle: Ah, blast the A/C, they get chilly, they leave to find sweaters.

Jake: No, we're gonna climb through them.

Boyle: Even better. Classic use of vents.

-

Sergeant Jeffords: You think people will believe he threw himself in the garbage?

-

Charles: It's our first annual Boyle-Linetti Christmas. Are you excited about going to town on Daddy's nog?

Gina: Christmas is cancelled. Charles ruined it.

-

Charles: Greek? I don't trust the way the Greeks dance.

Jake: No one does.