S2E14 'Defense Rests'

Gina: So you choose your dad over me, your co-worker who hates you?

=

Deputy Chief Wuntch: I'm the front-runner for a job in the Boston PD.

Captain Holt: Boston? But it's so close to Salem. You do know what they do to witches up there, don't you?

=

Gina: The only reason I didn't tell you is I don't value you as people, so why be honest?

=

Jake: Please Sarge, just come. Do it for me. Do it for love.

Terry: Damn Jake, you know Terry loves love. I'm in.

=

Terry: Defense attorneys are monsters. Except for you, you're fine.

=

Rosa: What was Sarge's advice?

Captain Holt: Oh, you and I both know what Mother Jeffords would say. Take the high road. But I asked you, Detective Diaz, because you understand vengeance.

=

Gina: What are you creeps doing? You made me look away from my phone. You better pray I didn't miss a text.

Amy: In the two seconds you looked away?

Gina: Seventeen texts. All of them important.

=

Charles: Papa's a gentleman and he won't propose until he gets Gina's permission, and she won't give it to him.

Gina: Who says papa? Are you a little French boy?

=

Captain Holt: Be nice to Wuntch? You may go now, Mother Diaz.

=

Terry: You can hold your head up. You took the high road with Wuntch.

Captain Holt: Not entirely. When I was alone in her office, I changed her autocorrect. Now, when she types Wuntch it gets replaced with butt.