S1E10 'Thanksgiving'

Amy invites the whole precinct over for Thanksgiving dinner at her apartment, but her plans go awry when Jake leaves with the Captain to catch a suspect.

Amy: Rosa is even wearing her formal leather jacket.

Rosa: It's the one without any blood on it.

Amy: Hitchcock, why do you have your shirt off?

Hitchcock: Can't spill food on your shirt if you're not wearing one.

Captain Holt: Can I help you, Santiago?

Amy: Oh, captain. I didn't expect to see you there.

Captain Holt: In my office?

Gina: Wait, are you only hosting dinner because you want to suck up to Holt? Not cool. This was supposed to be abut friendship.

Amy: You said the only reason you were coming was to see whether my apartment was the reason I'm single or it was my personality, like you suspected.

Gina: Yeah, but that was before I knew I could get up on this high horse.

Jake: Hey there, criminal. It's me, Johnny Law.

Jake: I am thankful that Thanksgiving only comes once a year. People stuff themselves. And then at midnight, they run to appliance stores and trample each other to death. It's a garbage holiday. (Sobs) I'm sorry, I just get emotional when I talk about how bogus Thanksgiving is.