" Xavier, what do you mean by tame..and what has she done?" He asked his tone holding much more seriousness and annoyance

' what have I done?'

I let a snarl slip as that must of grabbed his full attention to me.

" e-Excuse me?" His father said

" dad stop, I promise she didn't mean it but-"

I felt his Athority start to spill out triggering the rouge side of me. I felt Mia clawing at me to fight back.

' s-stop' I told her

Seeing him walking closer as I knew I could only do two things and one I would hate to say.

" s-sorry" I mumbled

" Hazel?"

" I think you need to teach her some more manners. Where did she come from anyway?"

' don't say it'

" she was a wondering rouge..father" he answers

'...he didn't say it...'

"No wonder her bad attitude" he snarls

" what?"

I growled and took a few steps when Xavier pulled me back into his chest inclosing me in his hold.

" you proved my point sweetheart" he chuckled

" careful old man. This rouge with a bad attitude won't stand back because of you being related to Xavier"

He was about to speak when growls could be heard from upstairs. Guards called out to us saying Mason was coming.

As he got to our view, his pace was slow and looked down at all of us.

" didn't I say not to trigger her,because now Kia won't shut up. So I beg you to tell me who in the right mind decide to touch a nerve" Mason snarled

I took a glance over the older man seeing his eyes changed to a pale yellow. His eyes darted to Xavier making him hold my hand tightly.

Wanting to pull away from him but he just gripped my hand tighter

" what is going on Xavier" he asked his tone low and demanding

Shutting mason up as he slowly came down the steps. Xavier not responding to his father as Mason came beside me on guard.

" Xavier, don't make me ask again"

I nearly growled at him when he spoke.

"...you have no right to know. If she doesn't want you to know she doesn't. Mason and my mate are siblings so excuse their outburst but nothing else is your business to know unless they tell you"

I looked at him as I felt strange to his words.

' unless we tell him...have no right...Xavier..'

His father sighed and took a step as Mason did the same. The man growled lightly as if challenging Mason.

"don't do it. Stay beside me. He doesn't know you and you don't know him so stay put" Xavier snarled adding more aggression to the last few words.

Mason simply took a step back and looked away.

" so you do know how to control your pack. Nice going Xavier. What I was going to do was apologize for what I was doing but seems as if even words can't make those two's heart and mind content so..."

He slowly bowed while facing me. I felt odd seeing someone bow to me. It felt familiar to when those cheers of people would scream at me to kill them.

' surrendering...'