Chapter 3

(Ashton's P.O.V)

When everything was set up for practice, I pulled Luke to the side.

"What do you want Ashton?"Luke snapped at me.

"Luke, I love your sister. I know what your thinking, you think that I'm gonna hurt her. I'd never hurt her, because it would hurt me. Luke you have to understand, I'd do anything for her, and I don't wanna be something she has to hide from you. I want you to be okay with the fact that Abigail and I are together."

Luke didn't speak but instead just looked at me.

"Luke please, I love Abbie." I'm going to get him to let Abigail and I date. I don't care what I have to do.

"Fine, but if you hurt her, god better help you." Luke threatened but that didn't bother me. I was smiling like a maniac because I can finally be with Abigail and not have to hide it from Luke.

"Lets just start practice okay?" Luke forced a smile and went to get his guitar off the chair he placed it on earlier.

I went to the drum set and picked up the sticks. "What song are we gonna play first?" I asked as I flipped my sticks around in the air.

"How about...HeartBreak Girl." Michael suggested.

"No, I wanna play Out Of My Limit." I whined like a little boy.

"We're playing Gotta Get Out." Calum said in a confident tone.

"How about we play Try Hard just to settle this." Luke chuckled at our childish arguing.

We all nodded and began playing the intro to try hard before Luke started singing.

"She's dropping out of school cause she don't need the grades,

The colors I'm her hair don't seem to fade,

I get dressed up when I go out but she gets dressed down."

Calum quickly singing his part after.

"She's 17 I told her I'm 20,

I couldn't take her out cause moms got no money,

It's stuff like this that makes me wish I could change some how."

"Sitting here at home, it's obvious,

She so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard cause she makes me feel makes me feel,

Like I try like I try like I'm trying to hard,

Cause I'm not being me and it's getting down like she makes me think makes me think that I try that I try that I'm trying to hard again,

Cause I'm trying to hard again."

I looked at the door to the garage and Abigail was leaning against the door post with a smile.

"She's got a rose tattoo but she keeps it covered,

I play guitar but she's into drummers,

She's seen my face around but she doesn't even know my name."

"I pierce my lip so she thinks I'm cool,

I ripped my jeans and dropped out of school,

I followed her around the down but she thinks that I'm a weirdo now."

"Sitting here at home, it's obvious,

She so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard cause she makes me feel makes me feel,

Like I try like I try like I'm trying to hard,

Cause I'm not being me and it's getting down like she makes me think makes me think that I try that I try that I'm trying to hard again."