Chapter 28

(Abigail's P.O.V)

"Your such a fucktard!" I yelled as I stormed into Luke's room.

"What did I do?!" He yelled back.

"You dumped Sierra for Rachel?!" I yelled.

"It could have been Nicole, your such an idiot." He scuffed.

"Fuck you. It doesn't matter, my brother isn't suppose to date my friends."

"Who gives a shit, your dating my friend."

"That's different-"

He cut me off and stood from his bed. "It isn't different. If you can date my best friend, I can date yours." He pushed me out and slammed the door in my face.

"Such a jerk." I said before walking downstairs.

The door bell rang and I ran to the door. I opened it and Ashton smiled at me.

"Oh yeah...I forgot you guys are leaving today." I said as I looked behind Ashton to see Michael and Calum sitting in Ashton's car.

"Yeah...we're here to pick up Luke." Ashton said.

"LUKE!" I called out. "ASHTON'S HERE TO PICK YOU UP!"

Luke came running down with his suit case and duffle bag.

"I'm here." Luke said while walking outside.

"So, do you wanna come with us to the airport?" Ashton asked, his smile now gone.

"No, it'll just be harder." I said.

Luke came running back in and hugged me tightly.

"See ya soon sis." He said before running back out.

"He's weird." Ashton said while laughing.

"Ashton hurry, I wanna say bye!" Calum yelled out from the car window.

"Shut up!" Ashton yelled back.

Ashton grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer.

"Bye Ashton." I said, trying not to cry.

"Bye Abigail." He said before leaning down and kissing me.

We stayed that way for a minute before we heard footsteps coming up behind Ashton.

"Can I say bye?" Calum asked.

"Sure, bye babe." Ashton said before kissing me one last time, giving me a hug and walking to the car.

Calum walked up to me and hugged me tightly. "Gosh I'm gonna miss having my best friend around." He half smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you to Cal." I kissed him on the cheek, making his face turn pink.

"I better get going." He said before hugging me one last time and running to the car.

I waved to the guys as their car drove off. I shut the door and leaned against it, slowly sliding to the floor.

"I fucking hate this..." I said putting my head between my legs.

I looked around the empty house, trying to think of something to do, but everything I thought of included the guys.

"This is gonna be a boring few months..."

*1 week later*

"Do you see them?" Sierra asked as we walked passed a group of hot guys.

"Hell yes." We laughed.

They looked our way and Sierra freaked out, turned around and banged into somebody. I started to laugh, the group of guys starting to laugh soon after.

"Let's just go in here..." Sierra said before grabbing my hand and pulling me into Sunrise.

"That was hilarious!" I said before starting to laugh again.

"Oh shut up..." Sierra stuck her tongue out at me.

"Your such a boob." I said, walking down the aisles.

"Hey look, it's the guys' EP." Sierra said, grabbing a CD and showing it to me.

"Yeah, it's everywhere now. If you check their YouTube videos, they have millions of views. It's crazy!" I walked over to her and she handed me the CD.

"You miss Ashton a lot, don't you?" She asked.

I nodded and looked at the picture of Ashton. "I also miss Calum, and Luke, and Michael. They were like my best friends."

"Yeah, you got close to them.." She said. "No, no more sad stuff. I took you here to have fun."

She grabbed the CD from my hands and put it back on the rack.

"Lets go to Starbucks." She said, walking out of the store.

"We should go home..." I looked at Sierra and she just sighed.

"Abbie, you can't just stop doing fun stuff just because your boyfriend left. You have to be the you without him." She said.

"Believe me, I'm trying to be the me without him, but it's harder then you think. There isn't a me without him anymore." I said before walking out of the mall and outside.

"Abbie, how about we go to that huge party tonight?" Sierra asked.

"I don't know, I never really like parties unless Ashton or one of the other guys were with me."

Sierra gave me the 'are you kidding me?' Look and I sighed, still not agreeing to go to the party.

"Fine, I need to go get ready if I'm gonna go. See you later." Sierra said before leaving.

I went in the other direction to get to my house. The walk was about 10-20 minutes, mainly because I was speed walking. I just wanted to get home, eat dinner with my mom, lay down in bed and sleep.

*Dinner Time*

"How was your day Abigail?" My mother asked as we began to eat dinner.

"Alright. Boring as usual." I said, twirling around my pasta with the fork.

"Well, maybe you should call Ashton." My mom smiled.

"No...that's alright. I think I'll just go to bed early tonight. Tomorrows Monday and I wanna be fully-awake." I said.

"Alright sweetie." My mom said before we both ate in silence.

After dinner, I helped my mom with the dishes and I went straight to my room.

I took a shower and put my pyjama shorts on and a tang top before pulling my hair up into a bun and hopping into bed.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, but all I kept thinking about was Ashton and the guys. I haven't spoken to them since they left, and I want to call them badly, but if they don't wanna bother to call me, why should I try?

God, I need to stop thinking about this. Tomorrow, I'm gonna go to school, do my work, eat my lunch with my friends, finish school, go home, have the same day I've been having for the past week, then start all over.

I stayed quiet for a minute, my thoughts disappearing slowly, and I found myself slowly starting to drift asleep.

_______________________

Hey guys, sorry this isn't such a good chapter, school have been a bitch and I haven't been able to come up with new ideas. I PROMISE it'll go back to normal soon! Anyway, like I always say, vote! Next update will be on Saturday! BYEEE!
~ Amber🙈